Jun 8, 2009

Paying It Forward A True Story

What is the Spirit of Recovery?

The Spirit of Recovery is based on biblical principles. It is our intention to provide a service to the community and to our Creator. Our hope is to provide a means for people to succeed in business with an emphasis on families. Our Goal is to be a part of the strengthening of the family unit by providing a path that we too have at one time or another walked. Hopefully we can guide the people around some of the traps and snares in business and in life.

The Founder of CrowSites.com has had great challenges in the past, with sickness, tragedy, injury that caused great loss to him and his loved ones. Through many struggles, much perseverance and the Grace of our Creator he overcame what seemed to be �against all odds�.

His personal mission now is to use the negative experiences as well as the positive ones to help others.

This is his story which explains why he has this mission.

After a horrible accident which crushed my shoulder, sent the C1 vertebrae � inch into my brainstem and a severe brain injury our family was left with little to no income and as time passed we began to lose everything to the point of being homeless and living on the street. This is a very cruel and painful way for a man to see his family have to live. One day a man stopped us on the street and asked us what was going on. He asked how this happened and we explained. We were dirty, tired, hungry, scared and losing all hope fast. This man put us into the car, as dirty as we were and said nothing. He went and got us a place to stay, clean clothes and food. He handed me an envelope and said here, I hope this will help. I was in awe! I asked for his address or a way to contact him to repay him. He refused, but He did ask me to make him one promise, a solemn promise. He asked me to promise, that when I overcame that I would do one thing, �Pay it forward�.

I made that promise� After recovering for a few days in a warm place, clean and filled with food, I used the resources he had given to get into a Rehabilitation Program. I spent two years leaing to do a lot of things over again. Overcoming the injuries, leaing how to live again and I was given an intensive education in marketing and business. I worked hard and felt like giving up on more than one occasion but I pushed on. For all my hard work and perseverance I was given the very honorable award of �Client of the Year Award� for the entire state out of thousands of nominees. A dinner was held in my honor with an award from the Goveor. I made a promise to that man that day long ago and to my self the day I received the award. My promise was to try to help take one tear from a child�s eye, one tear from a mother�s eye and one tear from a father�s eye.

This brings us to the here and now.

Do you know a family who needs help to get back on track?

Contact helpafamily@crowsites.com or wanttohelpafamily@crowsites.com

CrowSites.com is the next inteet trend dont miss out on this amazing business. http://www.EzineCrow.com - A Division of http://www.CrowSites.com

Copyright 2005 Crowsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment