Jun 2, 2009

My Passion My Life

Every moing I excitedly get out of bed.� Just a few minutes of goals and visions for the day swirl in my head. No lingering for me, no alarm, no wishful notes too.� Just me in my night gown with no hat.

I sit down to enter my dreams and what can notes.� In my joual entries that began long ago with a tiny book and its lock and key.� I used to dwell on all the icky things back then but now I write God with my cheers and glees instead.

I remember the days I knew not whether I was going to live or die.� I also never thought I'd see why cancer came by. I'm glad I had cancer because today I like the who I've become.� Which would have never occurred had it not appeared.

If I dwell, I can remember the day of an accident that left me in a wheel chair for years.� Because I know if I do, today there will be a lot of have nots and heart of tears too.

As a coach I've been trained to be in the present moment with me.� Thank goodness for apple trees.� For if it had not been for growing things fresh air would not have been.� And I would not be able to enjoy breathing it all in.

Next I write wisdom, only wisdom that I can share.� I know that someone will be here and be inspired because I'd cared. I travel through my day with a soul of glee.� Knowing, really knowing, this is the right place for me to be.� The excitement occurs when I pick up my pen and get the surprise of how far its all come.

I know there were days long ago when I dreaded my day.� I'm glad, I'm glad, there aren't none of them anymore.� For when their inklings first appear, I now have the training and support to make them disappear.� Coaching made me work so that I can appear.

When I crawl under the covers at night, I smile with prayer at the difference I made in everyone�s life this day.� Just because I was there.� Before I drift off to sleep my sugar plums swirl with what next I can do with my pen.� I nod off to sleep, gracefully and slow, lingering on the stories yet to be told.

Occasionally there is a 2 am up.� Just because what was swirling before needs to be said.� So I honor the time with my pen and then its back to la-la-land I go.� I'm so glad of my passion, my life.� Its allows everything to be said. After my last eye lid shutter, my last thought is tomorrow�s putter.

EzineArticles Expert Author Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz, a Business Coach, specializes in writing, marketing and product development.� Newsletters and� additional articles:� http://www.abundancecenter.com�blog: http://abundance.blogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment