Sep 17, 2011

A Man of Love

I am a man who is full of romantic words; I offer my love to the fullest because that is me. Love is everything that makes me smile, it is everything that brings me up when I am down. Love make me feel alive even when I am about to give up. It gives me hope of a better tomorrow and by this I feel good within myself.

Love is not beauty or talent, rather love is you when you can offer it to the fullest and offer it unconditionally. Real love is offered unconditionally and without pain or stress. I regard it as an undying, endless and everlasting offer. Everyone is required to offer this love; therefore they have to learn what it takes. They have to emulate the real man who had demonstrated His love towards us. The real man will always offer us love because that is what HE is and that is what HE wanted in return.

I am a sincere, loving, caring, hardworking, cherishing, pampering and the supportive one and as a matter of fact with these entire attribute about me, I still want to learn and emulate this real man. I want to wake up one morning and not only think about myself but others, I want to show this unconditional love to everyone around me, I want people to look at me and always fine hope, I want to be a source of joy to everybody around me. Ultimately I want to be unique in a way that will reflect my resemblance to HIM.

And when I have a companion in the nearest future, I will look forward to these features in her. I will want her to accept love in all forms and believe that love can have you at anytime because it is a fire that reigns from the heart. I will require her to be a loving, caring, sincere, honest, trustworthy and humble woman who can do everything to make her family happy. A woman who believe in love and she is ready to sacrifice her whole life protecting that. A woman who is honest and will be there for me in the good times and bad times, a woman who believes in God and that His love for us cannot be questioned. A woman that will assists me to emulate the ultimate man of love.

With all these by my side and the ultimate grace from above, the world will know and also feel real love.

No comments:

Post a Comment