Aug 28, 2009

The Power of Gratitude

The Power of Gratitude When my older son was diagnosed with a disorder from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, my first reaction was relief? I finally knew the reason for his behavior. However, I was overwhelmed with grief, fear and anger. I felt sorry for my son and me. Like many others in similar circumstances, to God my question was: "Why me?" By the grace of God, are now able to focus on my gratitude. I believe that God chose me for my son, because he knew that I give him the best that I have. He teaches me to love and understand that for him it is him. I am grateful that my son, and grateful to God that I chose to be mother.There is power and healing in gratitude.How gratitude can help us in our daily lives as mothers? Think of the difference you can in your family? Life and there are just grateful for all the great things they do. When you express gratitude, show your love and appreciation. Everyone needs to hear these things every day. Sometimes we feel as mothers, none of us? It is true that mothers are usually the last in the list to be thanked. One way you can teach the gratitude is a good example. Even on days when it seems that your children or husband is doing, what is wrong, find a reason to thank them. Take your time and energy to seek the good. Think about the things that the family means that deserve thanks. One could say that your husband? Thank you for working so hard for our family, "or for your child? I appreciate the sense of 'humor? It feels good to laugh. Expression of your gratitude helps families to understand how it feels to be appreciated. And if not? t catch on, let them know when you feel misunderstood. You can also tell you what, if they express gratitude.Gratitude is a great motivation when cooperation. During the mobilization of assistance from my two years, I praise him enthusiastically and often. I let him know that he is a great ally. I know that I am teaching him recognition, because he tells me. The other day when I found a bouquet of roses colored house. For five days, at least once or twice a day, my son thanked me for flowers.Sometimes we are so committed and in everyday life that you forget to be grateful. We expect everyone to play their part without being. The only time everyone hears, what happens if a task is not yet complete. This attitude, in the long haul, will be very angry and a little members.When family life is good, gratitude is very simple. There will be more challenging to be grateful if we are living through difficult times. financial difficulties, long-term illness, death of a loved one, and civil disputes, and may prove difficult. It 'hard to find something to be thankful for. But even if the pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. We have a choice on how to make our situation. We can use our hearts to God and trust that he had a plan for us. We are grateful for the lessons we lea and the opportunities for personal growth and transformation. Look at all the people in this world, who received the presents, especially in difficult moments of their lives. And 'the painful times in my life that made me stronger, wiser and more loving today, recently holding a workshop on different levels of energy, a person goes. The presenter seven different energy levels. The first level of energy by the feeling of indifference and thoughts of the victims. A person with an energy level two feelings of anger and thoughts of conflicts. As a person moves the energy level, their feelings and thoughts are positive. In stage seven, we experience the unconditional love and non-judgmental thoughts. Only God shines on stage seven. The average person emits energy at a level of 2.5. The experience of peace and joy, an individual must increase its energy up to 5 or 6.So how we can use our energy and our heart to joy? A good way is to develop an attitude of gratitude. Look at all grateful eyes. Listen to your heart and the hearts of your loved ones. Speaking words of confirmation into your daily life. Be grateful for your life with all its lessons and blessings. The most grateful to express thoughts and feelings and experiences will be useful for healing the world. And his attitude towards life will improve in process.Lori Radun, certified coach for mothers. Get your FREE monthly newsletter for mothers who are healthier and happier lives at 2005 True to You Life Coaching, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment