Aug 28, 2009

The opening of the heart and exploration below the surface

The opening of the heart and exploration below the surface Exploring beneath the surface of a problem of relations Can be painful and terrible. See beyond a troublesome health problem L '? deeper question? requires courage, faith and feelings and thoughts trust.Unwanted are rich territory to dive the surface for new ideas that open your heart. When you take time to take off the layers that have blocked or paralyzed lea advantages of self-acceptance, compassion and liberation fear.Let? s look at what May is a chronic disease following response of anger. Reactive response Chronic anger can disrupt relationships, derail important and cause hypertension pressure.Imagine a moment that you are on the float along the sea of emotions willing to accept the fact that the waves on the left means Anger. If you make snorkelling and diving beneath them, are will see a new world.Beneath angry, it is more likely to damage or fear. Complete the following sentences with you: ** Every time I ever angry __________I .** If I feel anger, fear that ___________.** When I think that this anger, I was wounded __________. Remember, avoid the assignment of personal meaning to these feelings. (I am a terrible feeling and thinking in this way.) Just swim with the mouthpiece in place, survey on fear of evil or are under the anger.Surface and reflect briefly on the role played by your anger. Here Here are some possibilities: ** Anger is a shield that protects a part of me that feels the fear or injured .** Anger is a red flag I feel the presence of fear or Anger is a messenger .** evil. An interior should feel frightened or hurt.Now take a deep breath and dive again, looking at the hand of fear or bad for a trial period, brought in May, as following: ** If people knew that I was afraid I'd reject .** I am sad to be afraid of what is wrong .** I feel weak and stupid .** Because I'm bad, I 'm love.To unworthy of complicating the opening of our heart mind adopting Think in black and white. Desperate need to remain in control of life and sense of the world, we rejecting the appeal of what we believe to be bad (bad, inappropriate, immoral) and to adhere to what we consider right (good quality, appropriate Moral). When an open heart, to give a sense of the world is not so important to be happy to find a lasting peace, feeling healthy And without stress, and a good night? s sleep. Hold To take a position on the world, the other d? behavior, our performance of jobs allows the heart to reveal the depth of thaw tion of information and fear of loosening the grip of control. Thus we are able to live authentically, rather than self-righteously. Questions to let go of Black / White Thinking: 1.If I judge my husband / wife / animal / friend is what I was Me in the same way? I condemn 2.Am my mistakes or lack of perfection, for I am afraid to fail or be perceived as a failure? The court 3.Do anger (fear, pain, care, love) and bad Others, because I feel I wrong? 4.Do some people on my nerves, why? fear their Behavior is similar to mine? 5.If I want to be happy rather than right in this situation, which I need to accept and forgive myself? Snorkeling can open your mind to what is really happening in our Ocean of emotions. But only self-acceptance can discover these Truth and open the heart. Then inner fears may be comforted Judgments and forgiven. Compassion replaces guilt and shame, and you find a place of peace and prosperity beyond the Choppy waters. The next time you A challenge that we can not with apnea the experience of knowing that what is under our Anxiety is a safe haven? our open, loving heart .************************************** Rebecca Skeels, author of Heaven Can You Make It: How to enrich your life in abundance and love is an ordained minister. He received a master's degree in spiritual counseling and MSS in Spiritual Science. It has a private practice in Santa Fe as a life coach and consultant. Rebecca is a workshop facilitator and lecturer inspiring people to become masters of their cocreating Personal paradise on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment