Aug 17, 2009

Honesty and truth in the face of my struggle with religion before my Neo Discovery Technology

Honesty and truth in the face of my struggle with religion before my Neo Discovery Technology I was five years, sitting around on my parents. He was teaching me to read. English and Hebrew. I remember in your lesson? EMES, "Hebrew for? Truth?. 5 Facts, I had no conceptual difference between truth and honesty. I leaed that the day was the secret of life, and very consistent with what we found on Neo-Tech Discovery of new later.Think years of Neo-Tech as a "fully integrated honesty? and the time you finish reading this article to understand? s power.That lesson? Really? touched me, I rejoice that in that moment I realized what the power conscious that I had that feeling. Clearly.Honesty remember the lesson is the source of this power.It around this was also the age I snuck down stairs one moing early on Saturday to see TV.Dad caught me ... After the firm in the belief that God has called me literally a series of disciplines, as dishonest (disobedience secret) that I had the experience to report? go against God? with dishonesty, where I felt like my evil actions, and is now closely linked to? obey God?. I mean, be honest to me it means, literally, to obey God? s will.Being dishonest means to go against God? s will.What happened to me between 5 and 16 days to do a bibliography for many people.In short: My father was a jew, I was raised as such, I have read many stories of great men, the nature of knowledgeable, pious men. I moved to a reading of Jewish ethics and philosophy ... Two books that come to mind? Crossing the narrow bridge, "and? Fight for the truth?. But for 12 years, no longer fulfilled. I had problems in my mind, some have asked me, but the satisfaction come.This answers often do not splinter in my mind, the distinction between trying to understand the reality and the shortcomings of individual philosophical ideas that I had pushed me away from Judaism , and began to read other books of philosophy, in 12 years! using my sentence curious if nothing makes sense, or has been not.It in 12 years that I think I made the discovery Neo-Tech, I remember my first conscious act of blatant dishonesty self.I, my first conscious lie, My first conscious rationalization. I was about 8 or 9. I stole a pack of sweets in a shop that was with my father. He noted that when he married later that day, and he had asked them? E 'stato un po' di tempo before I leaed the difference between truth and honesty. I had read the works of a Jew, a man is only allowed to lie, because it means that the kingdom of God, therefore, were allowed to cover twice truth.That not? Do not sit on the right, my vision of man became vitiated, and the wedge was formed at that time between my sincere itself, which possesses the secret of life honest and open in the fall anticivilisation through rationalization? Really? E? are to survive ", I think that somehow that brought me to justify myself with the sweets .... Standing before my father, I weighed the options, I thought with the introspection? I have just enough to lie? e? Honesty is what makes me feel good all over?. Yes, I stole the candy, but I remembered that I had just read that, knowing that the kingdom of God, this is really true. I always tell the truth ... even when they are?. - Al Pacino, Scarface.So I said? No, had not stolen the cakes I had at school. I lied a couple of times during my childhood experience, however, the wedge that separates the reality of my experience with my mental thoughts of self-protection and, therefore, my perception of honesty / dishonesty there.i was obviously is no longer meeting with colleagues, after 10 years. My companions seemed completely dishonest, narrow-minded, football-related and so on, I was not interested, I started to lose my faith in God, and I started to lose my mind freely and honestly, to be dragged towards anticivilisation.I is been isolated even from me, I do not feel well, I simply lost my sense of inteal heat (and a constant presence on the satisfaction of vibration). With 15 years of age is the most painful and soul searching years of my life, the 16 years I had the opportunity to reject Judaism, the religion of my father? s part of the family, and even the concept of God (which includes Christianity and the Transcendental Meditation of my mother's side). I was withdrawn from the security of faith in God, and was removed from the close relationship I had with my father.I alone, but without fear, for the first time since he could remember that from early childhood state.But this was my place of Neo Tech Discovery later.As un po 'di tempo a young man, sitting in the cold in my room, alone, isolated. I had the cover of a new book for me to absorb a large ancient manuscript powder, which began the rediscovery of the keys I had lost.What days I leaed that I used for years until today to provide the magic codes unlock the secrets that children of the free life of honesty. I felt joy again, a difference that was his 10th birthday. I remember that day? Discovery? clearly. El NiƱo of the past is found in all adults. Lost in the memory is lost, the child continues the search for a life of adventure, discovery, courage and happiness. The Neo-Tech concepts that the reader withdraw into themselves to discover that the children ...? - Neo-Tech Advantage # 2, from that old dust manuscript.I thought that took place in the free and honest that much later than most of life, and thus to a greater degree of more, as he was aware of My comment at the moment, which in tu creates a lot of pain, Baring witness to the surface reality, not my peers and adults around words.I remain strong compulsion to honesty, the pursuit of reality and a profound motivation to lea and achieve unity. I felt that I had a number of characters of my childhood: the connection with the honesty and the resulting beautiful experience, and also the power that a free and honest account of playground.But I lost a lot, especially my self-care and larger than life experiences.As I said before, I sat in my cold room, alone, isolated. I had the cover of this great manuscript.What day I leaed that was the key to retrieve the secret of life of children for free. I felt again the joy, for all of us in early childhood. I remember that day clearly re-discovery. Again, there was only the second time in history, with the key to the election or Thailand honesty dishonesty.Currently tourism, while writing and coaching, Nathan Shaw has a page takes 12 Principles Manual free.

No comments:

Post a Comment