Jul 6, 2009

The Day I Walked With God

I�ve been seeking to reach a conscious contact with God and the life source that connects as all for the better part of my life. Searching for my purpose, knowing all along that the world was far bigger than my humanly 5 senses could ever understand. Inner peace, harmony with the universe, free from self-doubt and at one with God and his will for me.

My perfect day is to walk with God, without fear, my true father and the source of all life, and at this time selfishly have God�s ear to me and me alone. I don�t question him about the suffering I brought upon myself. I do not blame him for the hardships I�ve endured. I have this amazing peace about me and the Lord�s spirit engulfs me with joy and gratitude. I ask the Lord what special plan he had for me, because I�m confident that he has a very particular mission from me and all that has happened in my life so far was necessary for me to endure in order to bring hope and Faith to the multitudes. I don�t ask God what took him so long; instead it is he who asks me �My son, what took you so long�? �So many times you called on me. You prayed for second chances. You promised to tu your will over to me, yet so many times you took it back. Your sacrifices were of your own doing, yet it is your suffering which makes you a powerful tool to help those who are able to relate to you. Sinners need to hear from sinners, for the voice of a saint will fall on death ears, yet a sinner who has given his life to the Lord carries a powerful influence to those who still wander this earth lost, searching for hope and it is your tales of faith that shall pierce their hearts and fill their souls with my spirit and they too shall find the peace I have lovingly given to you. Give of your self freely, for your reward is larger than your earthly mind could ever understand�

We walk along an empty beach yet I don�t feel my feet touching the sand. I realize that he is showing me a glimpse of heaven, for my heart is overwhelmed with Joy and my mind is at peace as I realize that the exteal conces that absorb us as humans in this world are the farthest thing away from the life that my God desires for me.

I begin to ask him questions that remain mysteries to us as humans. �Is there a heaven?� �Will I see my departed love ones when I leave this realm and move on to the afterlife?� God laid his hand on my shoulder. I felt a powerful Love that brought tears to my eyes. So overwhelming, indescribable in any manner or words known to man. It feels as if I�m floating in God�s arms and I feel safe and secure for the first time in my life.

When I tu to look at him I am somewhat blinded by this amazing light. A light different then any light I have seen on this earth. Suddenly all my wonders become so clear to me, so simple that I never saw them, all the while they were with me, right in front of me. No, not in front of me, or beside me, but within me. I had lived in the material world for so long that I had truly lost site of who I was and why I was here. At last my purpose was clear to me and I could hear the angels singing from the gates of heaven. My heart rejoiced and I can not describe the freedom I was basking in or the pleasure I was feeling knowing that God loved me so much. It became so clear to me how tiny my earthly conces had been. My life would no longer be lived in the earthly plain where guilt and envy dwelled. I would never again worry about anything, including money, food, health, or employment. These were all things that will be left behind when my jouey here was over and I went to dwell in the house of the Lord. I knew that I would be provided for and I could now set my intentions on God�s will for me.

I walk this earth to give hope to those in despair, to give faith to those who see no future, and love to all of God�s children unconditionally. Through my trials and tribulations came a powerful message from God through me. I will lead by example with a loving soul and a forgiving heart. I will not indulge prejudice but treat all my brothers and sisters as equals, because we are all one and the same in the eyes of our Lord.

As God wishes I will breach the boundaries of this worlds many religions, for there is one God and he chooses no favorites, with the exception of those who do his work and follow his word. To those they shall have favor from our Lord and from all men. They are not above any other man; only in their testimonies do they separate them selves as disciples of the lord, messengers and leaders by example.

Before the lord left me he comforted me. He promised me that His spirit will guide me and be with me for eteity. �You will walk this earth with angels at your side. All who see you will know that you have the hand of God upon you�. �Do not fear, for you as a believer have opened the gates of heaven to all whom you love, those with you now and those that now reside in peace in the house of your Lord�. I was so rejoiced and began to walk on air. �I love you so much God, Thank you!� And once again God laid his hands on me and his voice spoke through my ears to the depths of my soul. �I love you my son and I am very proud of you�. My body was filled with this beautiful spirit that consumed my every being. The spirit was loving and nurturing and the purest of pure. I was as a newbo coming into this world cleansed and without sin. I felt compassion, every breath of air I took was full of direction and purpose.

The Lord left my side yet I could still feel him resting inside of me. What an honor to serve such a loving Father. It was time to spread God�s love and compassion with those who were suffering spiritually. What a wonderful jouey lies ahead. What a wonderful friend to travel with. Yes, I am truly blessed! Now there's work to be done and love to be spread. God Bless You!

Jay Bartels is the author of many human interest stories. Jay's own story of hope and inspiration can be found on his highly resourcefull family sites. Jay is a single father raising two young girls and shares his experiences in several jouals that can be found on his web sites. If you would like to contact Jay, he will be happy to accept your email to him at BOCABOYJAY@aol.com

If you enjoyed this article, please visit Jay's Family sites at Jays Plan - Secrets of a Single Dad and Family Health With Mister Mom.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jay_Bartels

Jay Bartels - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments:

Post a Comment