Oct 12, 2009

Life Among Head On

Life Among Head On "We are to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and is no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve." - Maxwell in the world Psycho-Cybeetics (1960), I always life of the head, because I had no choice. I have a first shock of Life, when, just eight years, I lost my father. Since then, life is a struggle. I was from my mother, a widow who have neither education nor financial Means, but a big heart. My mother is a wonderful woman. She and trains Are protected. I have benefited from the fund wealth of their wisdom. My Mother instilled in me a good moral and spiritual values and the virtue of hard Work. You made me believe that the key to success is hard work and faith in God.My mother is the only lasting and profound influence on my life. They sold their property to my brother and I to school. Their aim is simple, she wanted me to say something about me, go ', has not the courage to dream, so that their hard work on me was not in vain. So when I left high school I vote for success in life. The promise has been my race force.Barely 10 years, I was thirsty, the size of the sale of iced water and biscuits on the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, to my mother. The best thing happened to me was growing up "on the side of Way, without the privilege of wealthy parents. Everything I wanted, I had Noise and scratches. Far from being a disadvantage, this was an advantage for me.Today I thank God, because the time is just history. However, There were moments when I believed the words of the Nigerian singer, who says: "I Been so long that it seemed to me. "At no time in my life, I believe that I would easy.When my beautiful woman in the world of work in the room during the birth of our Daughter of a few months ago I realized that even a child to life is not easy. I have a whole range of emotions, relief, fear, anxiety, desire, excitement, but certainly not ease.I suggests that instead of waiting to give birth to an easy way to enter the river of life, and take to her, understanding that A challenge, and good weather. During prosperous times, you should Expect adversity, because this is the kind of faith life.You should be able to meet the challenges of life. Instead raise the white flag of surrender, birch, with anger or the path of least Resistance, we take up the challenge and the head on it with faith in God.Marcus Garvey once said: "Some of us seem to accept the position that fatalistic fatalistic attitude that the creator of us a certain position and Condition and therefore do not need to be something else. "author Dennis Kimbro and Napoleon Hill who wrote about black men to meet the challenges in their" bread Herman, "that:" In every life comes a moment when the final challenge - a time when all our resources to be tested. A life time Seems unfair. At one time, our beliefs, our values, our patience, compassion and our ability to continue to be pushed to the limit and beyond. Some have these tests as opportunities for growth, others have been removed and this can Experiences, their hopes to destroy. "If you're ever faced with a situation that seems difficult, the only thing to do for your faith and a member of determination.As JayCee Inteational, a leading organization worldwide for the development from 1990 to 1995 are been the first cultivated beliefs Club where he said: "Faith in God gives meaning and purpose of human life." That is true. Kris Akabusi, the former gold medal of the Commonwealth, said in his biography: "work hard at everything you can, but ultimately, without God there is no meaning and satisfaction in life." Our faith God sees us in a number of obstacles in life.Life would have caused so many things in our streets. These are the steps that sense, the jouey and the events that are not only our lives but also help us achieve our goals. Today, that boy who hawked on the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, when he was just 10 years, the gate was crashed in l'introduzione of Tera Kota's first album in Nigeria - "Lamentation of Sodom" in 1982, became a man, feet firmly on the road to his dream, the mother of a grueling determination and his faith in God.When going more difficult and the situation is uncertain, are not Anxiety; trudge along. Keep your faith in the divine life and expression that all well.See You are at the top soon! Dayo Olomu is a UK-based motivational speaker, author, business coach, trainer, entrepreneur and media competent Toastmaster. His basic belief is that all of us with seeds of greatness, and his mission is to provide individuals and organizations their full potential. He is the author of best-seller "4 Strategies for Success indispensable" and the President of Croydon Communicators Toastmasters. Download his FREE monthly Rise to the Top newsletter by sending a blank e-mail to subscribe@dayoolomu.com or visit his website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment