Oct 11, 2009

Reality Check

Reality Check Direct Answers - Column for the week of 16 September 2002Two years, I have the biggest mistake of my life. I have a staff. It 'a beautiful girl who kidnapped my whole world when I met her.As time I realized that we have almost nothing in common, including music, food, sports, movies and outdoor activities, to name a few . At worst, there is passion between us.Furthermore, I do not feel welcome at his house, and I do not belong in their circle of friends for two reasons. I am seven years and come from South America. Although I leaed to speak English, I find it hard to say what my head, and if I have a word wrong, I am the clown of crowd.When, as I said earlier, we are not responsible for any other, is very emotional and not ask me to end. One might ask, what is the big thing, but if you stop working. Does not seem easy. We work not only in the same place, but sits next to me.I am the type of work that only once in his life. It would be difficult to leave, but it would be difficult to break and the other, unless I left. She is a beautiful woman, but we are not responsible for each other. It hurts me more than anything else, when asked whether her love and I am with my teeth. That mess, right? JavierJavier, you have nothing in common, there is no spark between you and your friends can have. This is the reality. He wants to continue the relationship. This is unreal. An ancient prayer says: "I am from the Unreal to the Real." This statement applies to everything, including the relationship you have two relationships.The is not an employment relationship. This is a personal relationship. No need to give your work in this, but if we do not act, what happens again become capable. Accept that there are some complaints at work for awhile.Your letter reminds us of so many others. A man told us that only needs a part of a frateity. He easily in the direction of marriage with a woman who does not love, and two children. A woman tells how her mother asked her when freedom called, "Tell him I'm not here!" I am married and had four children.Each marriage ended in divorce. Any divorce was the person who wanted the marriage. Recognize that a person is a relationship you do not want the relationship, if you do not want more. This is the way it on.Wayne and TamaraThe first StepIf anyone sees or knows a girl who has fantasies, and when he was a little 'shy in asking them, there is another way you could do? Paul Paul, inaction makes things into monsters when they are not. Hesitant, fantasy and immobilize us worry, but do something thing.Each fixed one day, millions of boys ask girls. Sometimes she says yes, sometimes no. However, the world tus. The field of play is more than you realize. You may hesitate to ask, but the girls often feel attacked, even asked.We never be guaranteed the final result. We do not know what will happen before we act. This is life. Work is part of the interview. Part of the assessment of the aims is to provide the sector. Some of the girls asks girl.You could flowers and a note, but why not? Clean the slate and move forward. You do not have a kidney or a pint of blood, only a date. Take action continues on the path to success, especially if this girl says "yes" or "The no.TamaraAbout Author Authors and columnists Wayne and Tamara Mitchell can be reached by writing to: Direct Answers, PO Box 964, Springfield, 65801 Monday or e-mail: DirectAnswers@WayneAndTamara.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment