Oct 18, 2009

Teachers' perspectives and attitudes can fly

Teachers' perspectives and attitudes can fly Last fall I went to visit my mother in Arizona. It was October, but time remains for those of us who, like early moing coffee on the patio outside. Mom has two hummingbird feeders in the yard, and to my pleasure, last year, the fasting? Mini? S? found its way to your home.I confess, I have Saturday on the patio for hours every day watching the pigeons, especially the hummingbirds. They were my teachers.As fast as a Ferrari may be, we humans have not yet acquired the high mobility and speed of hummingbirds. Did you know that flap its wings an average of 53 flaps per second? Your heart may beat only up to 1260 beats per minute. Scientists believe they live 4-5 years, but some were found alive after 12 years.They seems little nervous creatures. They moved quickly and consistently, while eating, are often flutter! . I found myself feeling angry with my friends fast and furious. Why? Do not slow down? Because it seems so suspicious of anything and the whole world? Why not? Not relax long enough to eat? As the days passed and I was allowed me to relax, I realized that was my behavior that irritates me more. Why do I need to be a blast all the time? What made me think a moment to sit and share a meal with others, or may break the bank? Why my life should move at a speed that people can hear? Hum? my engine when it came into the room? Several months have passed, and I am still thinking about my pen teachers. In its habitat in what they do and how we live, it makes sense. But for me, I must stop. Life is too fleeting, to magic, illusion of a race every day through my neighbor activity.Be knowledge of your teachers? who are appointed as a personal tutor. Appear unusual in the clothing and often bored. You can find the crowds to you, my heart broken by them, driven, or punished for them. You can accuse, abuse you, or desert. Sometimes they are their best friends, lovers, or? More-yard fence? neighbors. You can be inspired or infuriated at his presence. Rarely announces that his master, nor are they often? Paid? deserve.Sometimes thing if you're lucky, you visit the park, the pond, the nest, the zoo, forest, sky, or do not know when water.You expect, but are easy to identify. Similarly when you react to a situation or a person, whether good or agitation, is not his idea: back in the classroom. If you are lucky like me, teachers may or hibeate your trip south for the winter. Think you might have a Saturday test you can take and what to do with him now? My best advice, make peace with your teachers. Raise your hand before you speak, do the work, to accept the correction. And do not forget the power of the apple! Copyright 2006 Harmony Thiessen ThiessenHarmony is an inspiring speaker and teacher. She has entertained and informed throughout the world for over 20 years. With a keen sense of observation and curiosity, the harmony becomes timeless events every day applications. You may receive your free monthly subscription to jelly beans to life   Harmony is available for speeches and columns, weekly or monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment