Oct 4, 2009

Overcoming obstacles on our way to the Home

Overcoming obstacles on our way to the Home From early childhood, I have the problem of travel sickness. I leaed some tricks over the years, to stay on a keel, but also in the car, avoiding the hills and mountains is at the top of my list! The fact that a real dilemma when visiting friends in Maryland recently. They enthusiastically shared their plans to me in a scenic ride through the Virginia mountains. I know that my eyes grew visibly larger have described what we expect. Want to receive their kind offer to spend the day with me, secretly pleaded with the Lord for the miracle of being able to ride through the hills of Maryland and the mountainous terrain of Virginia for several hours without ill. "Lord, only you can do it." Off we went. After nearly an hour of wonderful conversation, I realized that by miles of rolling hills and I felt very much. Then I noticed that my friend, Doug, was conducted in a kind that has constantly adjust its speed to the coers. It felt like we are on the right course skillfully crazy and my body, I felt good. N. motion sickness! These wonderful people who are generally familiar with the roads hinges curves at high speed has completely Throttled, which - for construction and me.As gratitude washed over me and then I thanked Doug thanked the Lord for the goodness of this brother in Christ. His quiet choice for my needs has given me a clear picture of what the Lord has said in his word to Peter and John? S letter, we love each other and to others? S on our needs. He also reminded that the Lord chokes me every day for me to know that I? M is not for the jouey through life in his supeatural speed. The God of the universe cares about me and my needs takes scenic afteoon trip to the Virginia mountains in front? ? Oh Lord, help me! It soon became clear that I? D surprised again. We? D have been so much fun in the interview that all three of us had a diversion in the mountain landscape. Before we knew that we were traveling in the valley between the mountains. E 'stato meraviglioso appartamento. I felt great and then discovered that my favorite views of the mountains from Virginia is the valley! The Lord wants us to enjoy our lives? S travel with him and with each other. We can be sure that we chart our course with unique needs me. One thing is certain, the view is breathtaking, no matter how they are on their way to our personal Home.Hi me Jacque Elliott and I work with people who want to understand how we find the Bible in their Christian life. With a Masters in Education, I? Ve always interested in reducing the leaing process to the needs of contact information for individual.Visit me how to book your personal coach of the Bible, a keynote speaker at your next event or a particular church Seminar.Jacque is the co - founder and director of Circle of Grace for the ministry to help others discover the link between the Bible, an intimate relationship with Christ and live in a beneficial and biblical based life.The Circle of Grace ministry has given me the opportunity, special materials , helping others, people who lose time with the Lord in his word that the Holy Spirit himself leads.Jacque 's presentations and articles are rich in practical application of looking at life through the grid of God's word. "

No comments:

Post a Comment