Oct 3, 2009

Wonder Woman Energizer Super Mum Mum Mum or Just

Wonder Woman Energizer Super Mum Mum Mum or Just Have you ever until Saturday evening news, and a flashing news of a woman who died with 100 cats, a house full of piles of garbage and the newspapers to fill 100 Dump? In my single days, I use to live as a woman like that. The whole neighborhood is talking about them, but none of us has always been there to see if it is necessary or not, if I could help her clean her house. We just talked about how we can let go to his house way.Well which is now 7 years on the road, I am a mother of three. My children are 4, 2 to 1 p.m. moing, and I'm starting to have some 'sympathy for people who are in the news. I feel for the old lady who lived by me when I younger.I wonder if perhaps the story should read "Mother, the 10 children were killed today, with 100 cats." Yes, I am not fighting for you. I leaed that if the pregnancy, your gift shower should not be a car seat, toys, or high chairs. All families should chip in and buy two machines and washer dryers. Yes, my laundry was a big obstacle course, clothes for a family of five, the toys that children will draw, washing powder on the floor, sometimes, because children are "me" with my clothes. They go in my kitchen. I have the sink in the kitchen, I promise that I will be washed in the next five minutes, but I know that the phone rings, or any of the children is a big mess, that care. My dining room table is not for eating. No, I remember the last meal on there.i are in my office.It my bills pile and colors children, colors, and pulled out the Windex that yesterday cleaning the windows, but as you can guess. It never happened. So I went home to another through the night to put children to bed and I said: "This is what happens. I promised to clean today. I promised at least 20 things on my list of things to do, but did not happen. "I think to myself. This is where you start. This is how this woman ended with the 100 cats, a house full of newspapers. I bet that was a mother. It is my life as a mother myself crazy? I do not really think so, but I think I have, sometimes get lost in my role as mom.Yes, I tried the Super Mom, Wonder Woman, Energizer Mommy, but the truth is that I am not of it. I am only a woman who takes care of my family. It seems that if there are women and mothers, our identity is care of our husbands, our children, our house, the bills. Please do not misunderstand me, I enjoy every minute of what God has given me. I just noticed that, as a mother, are still so many things and take care of my children who are not on me. What parent is not guilty. As a mom, I'm realizing that if I use the Energizer Mamma, is not necessarily healthy for me or my family.I am leaing to understand that my happiness does not fill my schedule with kids, work, domestic work. I do so myself. I lea that it is important for my family, the mother in her life, energy and happy with yourself. I also know that although my kids love a couple of days, I need a break from them. I'm leaing that I need space, just as they have their place. Although there are mothers, we need a different clock individual.I try the best that I have to find themselves again is to help others, but in a different way, like the role I played as a mother. I recalled the importance of high self-esteem on how to bring my love for the children themselves. These are some of the music that was played in the car too cheerful music. I read People Magazine and Inspirational reading books. Lea not to feel guilty if not for the work that I wanted today. This week I wrote Saturday and some letters from my friends. No e-mail is not a real letter. I also exercise again. I have three kids right behind me to touch their feet, but this new style of life that makes me a better person.I can not be Super Mom, Wonder Woman and Energizer Mommy, but I know that it will continue to stay around take care of me personally and spiritually to the mother that my family needs. I also know that if I have these things when I die I do not want to be the old lady with 100 cats, all the newspapers and by themselves. I am the woman who was focused, connected, as a mother, wife, but as a person! Michaele McMillan is a work at home mom has a husband and three wonderful children to support. She holds auction Village United States of America (and the perfect picture (you can by its contextual websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment