Oct 3, 2009

Love is forgiveness

Love is forgiveness I am convinced that our mental and physical health depends on our attitude towards others and how to treat them. Included in this is forgiveness. In fact, if I could choose a gift from God that I personally and the need to give the gift of forgiveness, both for others and for me (by the way, you've forgiven you, dear readers?). Maltbie Babcock wrote years ago: "What we are sure of our forgiveness from God as I am sure that we have made in his image, when you forgive heart and one hand that we dealt with unjustly. sentimentally you can feel, the lightweight and can say: "To err is human, to forgive divine, but never the pleasure of the nobility and the gods to forgive and forgive until you know the victory of forgiveness of our sense of being unfairly more mortified pride and wounded sensibilities. Here we are in contact with the life that we are treated as if nothing had happened - that tus to retu to the past, and us with offers of travel in the goodness and joy in newness of life. "Well, God asks you to do the same for all other ourselves.We and know someone who is reluctant to forgive, for whatever reason. There is a little 'pride that hides in a coer of our hearts and we will flash a bite when a certain person digging with sarcasm and corrodes our self-esteem. After being bitten Royally a day - again - I was wondering if anyone has said the same thing that bothered me a lot? What a surprise to realize that I would not have thought twice, once much less on it. But is this person! Why? I have not figured that out! But it was at that moment I realized that my attitude was wrong and I'm just evil, not the person who probably is not even aware of what is happening. So I'm leaing to treat the person as if nothing had happened.If there is one certainty in life is this: love never fails! Revelation and relief that finally put aside my state of mind and go to a love that only God can give. The great gift that is truly the love of this person now!

No comments:

Post a Comment