Oct 1, 2009

Thoughts of a grateful heart

Thoughts of a grateful heart My spirit rejoices in all the blessings God has given me mercy. I thank my Lord for his great love that has sustained me all these years. My life is a testimony of her without love, mercy and compassion. When we look where He brought me, fall on their knees and humility is to raise my soul in worship. If you need to see a miracle of God? And love, just look at me.I very overwhelmed emotionally and spiritually every time I think of God? S mercies, and I think of all? Could have beens. However, because of his love, are not consumed. God protect me from harm that is not even aware of my body and protection against the evil that I have tried to overcome. When my world is dark and my spirit wounded by the circumstances, had to open our eyes and the image of light reveal a spiritual jouey that only the eyes can see. As I followed the road, my world has become brighter. But when he retued, the world in which I was on foot was still dark, and then I heard a new truth. Thanks Lord.In everything give thanks. If I have a touch wheel, I thank God that is unique. If I'm stuck in traffic, I thank God for the time to meditate. If I encounter rude and a half people, I thank God for showing what should pray and to remind me of my imperfections. If I do not have steak, I thank God for the hot dog. When injustice experience, I thank God for granting me a sample of what my Lord has had to endure for my good. When it rains in my life, I thank God for the refuge of His grace and pleasure of the company and his company. When the sun shines in my life, I thank God for the Son, and all the blessings granted to me. If I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I thank God for the promise of a heavenly home sweet reunion days. When I am sick, I would like to thank God for his mercy, because I consume. When I'm good, thank God for his mercy, because I forgot his loving kindness.In thanks.I everything give thanks to God for my faith and the legacy of the faith of believers, and from the beginning through the ages . FameBy Hall of Faith faith Abel offered to God a great sacrifice that Cain, by which he obtained witness that he is right, God testified of his gifts, and he died still speaketh.By faith Enoch was translated, that they should not see death, and was not found because God had translated him: for his first translation he had this testimony, which has met God.By faith Noah, being waed of God of things not seen before, driven by fear, an ark to save his house, which he condemned the world and became heir of the justice that comes from faith.By faith Abraham, when he was called to a place that is convenient for after receiving an inheritance, obeyed and he went, not knowing where went.By stranger faith in the promised land, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabeacles with Isaac and Jacob, heirs with him of the same promise: He looked for a city that has foundations, whose founder and builder of Faith is also God.Through Sarah received strength to conceive of the same suit, and he was a child when she was past age, because they judged promised.By believers who have the faith of Abraham, when he was tried, offered Isaac: and he who had received the promises offered his only begotten Son, who said that in Isaac your seed be called: By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau conceing things come.By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed the children of Joseph and worshiped, leaning on the top of their faith staff.By Joseph, when he died, made mention of emerging from the children of Israel and gave commandment conceing his bones. By faith Moses, when bo, was hidden three months by their parents, because they saw that it was a good son, and was not afraid of the king commandment.By faith Moses, when it came to years, refused to be named the son of Pharaoh's daughter, choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king now, how to see what is invisible.By faith through the Red Sea as by land: which the Egyptians were analyzed drowned.By make faith the walls of Jericho fell after they were about seven compasses days.By authentic Cree prostitute Rahab perished not with them when it had received the spies with peace.   And what I say more? at the moment is not to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthae, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: Who moderate kingdoms through faith, wrought justice, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions. Hebrews 11 (KJV). In all, giving thanks to God, He is good and His mercy lasts forever.Rev. Saundra L. Washington, DD, was ordained clergywoman, veteran social and founder of AMEN Ministries. It is also the author of two coffee table books: Room Beneath the Snow: Poems that Preach and Negative Disturbances: Homilies that the teaching that can be reviewed on its website. His new book, Deep Water: My Grief Management book, though late in the publication, should be available in early 2006.You are welcome to visit AMEN Ministries: The soul of the service station to spiritual review of services offered, obtain spiritual and the soul refreshing edification, browse our newly expanded Stop & Shop store specialty or review our recommended books you can add to their staff library.Blessings all!

No comments:

Post a Comment