Aug 16, 2009

Who before New Year s Resolution

Who before New Year s Resolution What is it that people stay up late at night a night of 'year? My goal in life is not to see how I can stay late, but getting up in the moing. When I get up every moing is a great achievement that should celebrate with eggs, bacon and a cup of coffee? well all I can celebrate. I am not anxious to see the ball drop in New Year's Eve? S Eve. I have enough that I have throughout the year and believe me, nobody cheers. One thing that I am very careful to do every new year? S Day, which is my resolution for the coming years. New Year's resolutions are one of the oldest human rituals. I say this? Human rituals? because it is not known whether the animal or plant life to enjoy this exciting ritual. The evidence at this time is included. Perhaps Mark Twain was right when he observed? Humans are the only animals that blush? or need. I am not always so high and the top point of view of New Year resolutions. Once when I was young and did not know better, I have completely ignored this year ritual. My good friend and mentor, Reverend Frank Simmons, me straight on this important issue. My first Canon was close to Frank? S and we spent much time together. I leaed so much from him, what is not taught in school. Each new year? S in the other days? S Company. A year Frank and his wife entertained us in his rectory and in the next few years my wife and I spare. E 'in our parish was a year when I look at the casual remark that I do not believe in New Year's resolutions. As I was a new year? The resolution was a futile attempt, with the scientific principles. My best solution is not to change too in the long term. Also can I do? T do so in those days. My mind is bigger than the legs. For example. Have you ever noticed that a new year? S dissolution is stronger than his birth on all dates? My best intentions in January is a long distant memory until July. Most of the new year? S resolutions are simply lame attempt to apologize for the past year and the promise of better behavior in the coming years. People spend so much energy in the creative act of coming with a good set of New Year's resolutions, that there is energy, it is actually used more than two consecutive days. Frank Mir my permission to dig holes as deep as possible and then in his unique way, I know that I was wrong. I have always been the criticism of him very seriously. ? Can you tell me? he asked with a mischievous twinkle? the origin of the new year? s, the resolution and the first? Of course, he caught us all by themselves. My good wife, that perhaps it was decided to Samson and female hairdresser chairs. Everyone has a good laugh at that one. Frank especially enjoyed, knee slapping and roaring with laughter. My thoughts on the biblical book of Ecclesiastes. ? If a vote vowest to God, one does not pay, why not have the pleasure of paying what fools you have promised. E 'meglio che tu non spalla voting is voting shoulder, and not pay. (Ecclesiastes 5:4-5 KJV). To my eyes, one vote is the same as a resolution. As important as it is a vote, or resolution, although it is more important. If you are not, or not keep it, better not do. A solution is not the opportunity to offer. It must be very careful and honest. Many people in this time of year to make resolutions, such as attending church regularly, his reading of the Bible and pray every day, and give more money to their church. These decisions are music to the ears of every pastor. The problem is that the band will stop playing in mid-February. If each of these resolutions actually held for a whole year, most of the pastors who have heart attacks in September. Fortunately, there is no real danger to the public medical cleric. Back to Frank? S interesting question. ? Can you tell me the origin of the new year? S, the resolution and the first? In our discussion of the topic Frank kept quiet. He leaned back in his chair, listening to the advice with a devilish smile playing on his face. Little by little the rest of the world grew silent and direct our attention to Frank. ? All right? Finally, I asked? Us. Where is the new year? S and the resolution to be first? Frank knew that we had when we wanted. ? Not many know? Frank started?, May the new year? S resolution has biblical roots. It began with Adam. He had my attention, and I leaned forward to every word. With great advice Frank says? The first pair started the second year in the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve, tued to say? Honey, I have this year? M move to a new leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment