Sep 15, 2009

Motivation and inspiration Illusions 101

Motivation and inspiration Illusions 101 Q: I wonder if you can recommend any books on motivation and change, and it is fun to read that aren? T all rah rah, if you know what I mean. It could also do a book like that? S as a novel or story? S on the motivation? Your question is very timely. I? I recently read, for the hundredth time, one of my favorite books. ? Illusions: The Adventures of a reluctant Messiah? by Richard Bach, is the story of what happened, a summer when a bi-plane Bastorming pilot meets another bastormer, somewhat 'of an advanced human being.The book is full of changes qoutes, motivation and a life so lived. I thought I? d share some of my favorite qoutes from the book, and how can it be in our lives.Gotta start with my favorite? argue your limitations and sure enough, right? back to you. This was said by many different types of others: that is what a man he is - ProverbsWhether you think you can or you think? t, you are right - Henry Fordon of the many things that challenge my clients is to deal with only one day care, since many of their borders, argue that every day. It 'really amazing to me how often our borders. In a sense, it's negative publicity in our brain. Look for words like? Can I? T? I could never? I don? T have what you need?, Etc.Ket strategy: Use Tony Robbins approach? If I may? T, then? You can change your life. Here's a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: if? King lives, is not it? T? I see so many people that seem to go through life in a kind of dazed trance. Each of us has a unique destination for their presence. The happiest people I know are those who seem to have found such a purpose. E 'early and keeps them late, and fills her days with joy. Even if they are tired, you? Sa? Good tired. Key Strategy: How Stephen Covey, aurhor, 7 habits of highly effective people highlights, write your personal mission. It helps you clear why you are here. You are never a wish without the power to make them true. You may have to work for it, but. "Somehow in the process, for an adult, which will start in our dreams and desires for our lives. Big mistake. The dreams, desires and goals are part of what keeps us alive and vibrant at any age. Our dreams and desires, our "Road Map" for living and lived.It is the focus, determination and just work. Although it is not always easy, I found that it is always useful. Remember, faith moves mountains. And it gets better shovel.Key strategy: Make a list of goals and dreams. At the top of a sheet of paper to write? If I knew I could? t is not, I would ......... ......? Then let your imagination go and don? t until the card is filled. There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you? s hands. Are you looking for problems, because you need their gifts. Problems. Nobody likes? EM, and we all? em. And since we all have, we can lea something from them that, perhaps, even to our advantage. Remember that the success of good discement, discement is a great experience and the experience of successfully addressing the problems that our strategy way.Key: Install the conviction that the only way a problem, you can suggest, if is not? t lea something from that it.now you? I have a taste of illusions, I recommend you get a copy of themselves. And while you? back on them, a pick-up at me, me? s always wo fairly out.Visit SecretsofGreatRelationships.com for tips and tools for creating and growing a great relationship. You can also subscribe to our F * E * R * E 10-day e-program on how to enrich your relationship today, from relationship coach and expert Jeff Herring.

No comments:

Post a Comment