Sep 11, 2009

Stop and Smell the Roses

Stop and Smell the Roses I know, I am not very old, only 33, but in my life, I just discovered that what is important, not all feel that. I was raised in a loving home and good, but took his life to teach me kindness and care that adjusts the power and greed, it is better to save that which is to destroy revenge bring only pain and sorrow, and forgiveness can release your soul.Like most of us, I threw the life wondering why he had nothing good ever seems to happen to me. I thought that I had always tried to be a good person, then why not think that my life was so unhappy? My first reaction was to get angry with God and with him the guilt of all my problems, but when I did nothing to help the situation, I realized that was all that goes wrong in the world can be attributed to ' man, not God, and although it's easy for me to blame others or even God, in the end I had no error, but to me. He was the choices I made I was on the road I traveled. Although it seems some of the choices made, in my opinion, have been for the right reasons. They have been my choice, not another? S. The truth is hard to accept for me and is no different. I went threw ups and downs before this fight and I am still on a daily basis, with what life is all about and why we are here. But then I see my son, who is a wonderful and talented children or have the opportunity to watch the sunset over the mountains, and the world is, even if for a moment, he looks so bad and the ugly. I began to understand that it is the little things that often go unnoticed every day that make life worth living.I urge everyone to take a minute from time to time every day and just appreciate what you have, and transfer the center of bad things in your life for adults. We all have our moments, but here on this earth and if we allow this, the world will really give us a difficult start. So, its up to each of us individually so as not to leave the small but very important treasures and we must pass unnoticed. We must have the time to take care of the beauty around us, our loved ones, or just show a little 'small act of kindness to others can help make a difference in their terrible day. Go and make your mark in May today because tomorrow is too late. We all need to start paying attention to things that really matter to us, because one day it will be the only thing that is always, only that it will be too late.Hello friends, I hope you like reading my mind on the issue of life , and in May I hope that help you see life in a better light. Do not hesitate to visit my website and view the list of tenders.   Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment