Sep 28, 2009

Perhaps m Amazed about how they love me all the time

Perhaps m Amazed about how they love me all the time I'm amazed Corrogue in place by the light of heaven, for this fascinating jouey into love. There is no other way as well. All of us on this jouey. Most of us, but I do not know from this trip. Instead of this incredible stream of life we enter a maze of confusion.There are moings when I wake up feeling amazing. I feel sexy and full of the lightness of being. Often in these moings I sing a favorite song. This song is a song by Paul McCartney. This is a song? Maybe I'm Amazed. In the moing, like today, no? Maybe? on it. The flow of energy in this body. It 'beautiful and refined, and there is a feeling blessed. As Mary Oliver in his beautiful poem "Wild Geese" recommend "The soft animal of this body? I can do what he loves. He loves this dance of life outside the boundaries? My life. He loves the celebrations that have already here.In his song Paul McCartney sings? Maybe I'm Amazed that you like me all the time. When Paul McCartney wrote these lines was a po 'like a maze. He was lost. Saw d dissolve the Beatles. He was not? t sure that he was beyond that? Beatle Paul. E 'was the love and support of his wife Linda that he move in this maze of doubt and unknowing. He comes to know that he had enough on this or any other role role.Still Beatle has doubt.This is the word? Maybe. can he? t quite believe how much love this woman? he. Which is not surprising? Even more surprising is that this love is a personal love. This personal love is beautiful, but in time. The really amazing thing happens when you know that love itself beyond time. If you know that your love eteal then the word amazing really when you approached. I know that I loved all the time. Moreover, the "I" is the knower of love all the time. This is the gift that we have incredible jouey of knowledge. We climb the mountain of consciousness, until you consider the surprise that every one of us. We are in the image of God, and God is Love.Religions teaches us that God is love, but you enter a labyrinth of confusion.We keep in mind these words, but do not know how to feel our hearts. We know that God is the love that we prefer to believe in God. " We chose to describe, not the extraordinary experience to go? Faith. The words: "God is Love" a real sense if you know. To know that? God is love? you know that is love. Not that you have to love, but that you love you. N. maybe. Just be. Just to know that you are the blessing and it is here now.Most of us are not prepared to hear this.We seems arrogant to believe that we can become one with the beloved. We forget that we are always there. We must remember that this illusion of separateness we call? me? e? Mio We forget that there really are. If you knew that you would sing? Maybe I'm Amazed that you like me all the time. Also known not? maybe "About this it.In Do you know enough. You leave the maze of confusion and doubt. They are no longer lost. You know that you are the son of Amato now and forever. To know this is the jouey of the soul. It is a jouey from exile and a retu to the dance I homeplace.So this energy of my soft animal body. I heard this moing breeze, secrets to tell. It whispers in my ear. ? You are incredible. I wake up and realize? I am. This is a enough.Tony Cuckson ANAM Cara. This Celtic term means? Soul friend. E 'specializes in providing information for the spiritual jouey, a blessing for you, the words of wisdom and inner peace. Visitors to Irish Blessings Matter website and Tony's Blog get the opportunity to develop a Purpose Driven Life by articles, newsletters and other programs. Download your free report? 7 ways to it? Saturday Wonderful Life? or go to Tony `s Blog you will find links to information related to spiritual guidance, spiritual coaching and spirit of 'economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment