Sep 2, 2009

What are you waiting patiently

What are you waiting patiently Waiting.Waiting.Waiting. (Heavy sigh) You agree to be expected, to a large extent, is considered a drawback, a problem, a problem? Well, I boldly proclaim that I believe that the wait has become a "bum rap." I have today? Let me share with you something personal. This is the expected and the value of the precious moments can be expected. As one would expect to hear my story, hope you can see her young own.From my years, my biggest dream was to marry a wonderful man and have a family. I waited until after college. I waited until I joined the Navy. I waited a little 'longer. So I waited longer.Eventually in my dream. About 43 years I decided to be single for the rest of my life could have many advantages. ? Yes, there may be only for good. Not? No matter my age to live as a free, flexible and unique fashion woman? Yes, yes - and, perhaps not so clear. In fact, I had given my dream. In the bottom of my heart is still there, and simply refused to let the dream die.Then absolutely, in mature age of 44 years of age, the path down the aisle to marry the man who d been in all these years waiting. Doug and I were married in May 2003, a few months before he retires after 21 years of my career as a naval officer. Life was sweet. These were years of waiting not only inactive years. I? D is in training. I was in preparation. I had to wait for the moment, and just the right person. The seemingly impossible has been possible thanks to my heavenly Father.Fast forward to today, 28 October 2005. I? I am waiting again. I? I've been waiting for months? 13 months to be exact. This time, they are waiting to be a mom for the first time in my life. I am waiting for my daughter. E 'nata in the world? a place in China. I do not know yet. I do not know his name. I do not know her age. I? I was expecting the phone call telling me that we have a child that has been adapted to us. For us she is waiting to fly to China and bring her home.I have leaed to love by. I like it, because I have leaed that every day of the trip is the beauty, experience, and value. Waiting for something that is big and great and worth waiting for I was taught? S toRelax best and trust - rather than be conceed about anything outside of my right control.Do that the next - when that is not throw me on the floor and have a scan Tantrum or under nothing.Live tapas and life in the here and now - and not let one precious hours of life to lose, but my mind and heart are somewhere in the future. Well, I leaed all this? The art of waiting? Hey, me? M human, like you! But I leaed that there are gems to be discovered every day, if I just opened my eyes and look at my long jouey today, instead of running to get around the curve that is ahead.So, if you are waiting for a girl, a marriage or a huge leap in productivity of your business, have not their eyes, looking toward the future. Enjoy today, wherever you are in the process. Revel in waiting, because the time between now and then is full of possibilities! Copyright 2005, Edi sowers SowersEdi coach professional women who work from home and face the challenge of balancing their personal and professional priorities. Visit and sign up for weekly Edi "Blueprints for a Dream of Life", where you get more articles, tips, training courses and special offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment