Sep 3, 2009

The journey continues Phase One

The jouey continues Phase One Hush silence filled the car in which each of us was in their thoughts. But not last long, as the passengers began to deal with any other.We had breezed past Kaduna refinery to say, half a mile, when a woman sitting in the second row has led us in prayer and worship songs. I enjoyed it while it lasted, as we are all united as a family with one goal? our different goals in a Saturday on the third row piece.I crushed between a voluptuous looking woman and a man, as regards my right hand to a polythene bag, as if his life depends. On Saturday I left the woman who had a dispute with the man who had abused their home, but the boys had asked for a seat in the second brother row.My and voluptuous lady sitting to my left said before we started the motor park. I had my luggage for my own, which have again and they told me not to his discomfort. My brother was standing by the door said the bus was not their mother? S bedroom and I had to beg the lady that I had annoyed.She shortly after the coach had a parking place for the bag under my seat, and not to complaints and me in a gentle way. As the vehicle driven through the potholed road, we meet on the right note on the policy and then discuss with Mrs. Fanny had sports.The temptation was before me, when we queued for the bus Saturday on the back row, right behind me . Previously, I had crawled into the backseat of hope, the seat beside her. She seemed happy to me there are, how to create more space for me, but a man sitting on the coer told me that someone had seat.So I had for the temporary seat right next to a plump looking woman with beautiful hair . It 'been fairly mixed, but the face. It could be equal to about one minute and the next minute might be easy and caring.She? Sunday newspaper? man to my right had bought that moing and started the mirroring through the pages. I could not help but read the newspaper with her. The paper rustled against the breeze, the bubbles in coach half-open window. We struggled with the wind and had to use force, but carefully open each page. Soon we read news about important and gave the paper to the owners. She told me that as a sport, but there were only a few columns, about sports. He had waited more sports columns.The trip was long and painful. The sun is hot and rays filtered through the windows. Most of the passengers began to snore, as he passed their sleep. I looked around, the beautiful lady with great Fanny had my eyes closed and his head on the back of their seat.I tried to my eyes on the street, shoving from the sleep of death threat to me. I failed in my resolution. It was not long, my head began to drop, lazy, has rested on the fleshy part of the plump lady. He had also fallen asleep next to me, with his hands folded on his head on the back of the seat front.I could not sleep well, because with every shot, and weigh my eyes flicker open.The The rest of the trip was to uneventful around 2:30, when the clock Keffi city. Our bus has a curve and into a gas station. With his legs as hard as the bar after the match for almost 7 hours, we are on this road and I bought some air.I a can of Coca-Cola, after a moment of hesitation. I have not eaten anything since moing and was not planned, for fear that I may be pressed with nature. The last thing I wanted to do was to take the bus to stop, because I wanted to pee or expel wastes that can be immersed product.I and a long pull. E 'was reassuring, as it trickled my throat dry. I strolled around the premises of the gas station. I had a scream from the bus and tu, I saw the woman chubby beckoning.We jumped back in the bus, the recovery of our original position. The driver announced that a few miles from where we were eating our lunch. He led a march of grinding and off.The bus stopped just minutes later, on both sides of the road were the restaurants. Switch to all and a bite. The bus announced.I back a place in front of a pharmacy and Saturday on the bench. With the degree of Coca-Cola in his hand I have done as comfortable as possible. I prefer not to eat any food, but I have the contents of the can and threw the empty can gutter.Twenty in one way or minutes after we all retued to the bus and a second phase of the jouey has begun. The road stretched before us, as the bus gathered speed. There have been classified for a break and now all the issues of police control, only to be characterized by, if you discovered a vehicle.I Nigeria and is a passionate reader, who is also a great joy in the pen on paper. I believe that with the right expression of words, with my pen people change for the better and correct or curb some ills eating deep into our system of govement or life in general. Poverty and corruption are becoming Africa for the dreaded disease and Nigeria is no exception. I write fiction and non-fiction and write articles on a subject, particularly that relating to the welfare of the poor masses. I want a famous writer and author and motivational speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment