Sep 6, 2009

Scars

Scars Here? S is the definition of the scar after wikepedia.com: A scar is derived from the biological process of wound repair in skin and other tissues of the body. Thus, scarring is a natural part of the healing process. With the exception of very minor lesions, every wound results in some form of scarring.Scars which are in childhood, and usually kinda funny. When someone asks me how the three deep gash on my right calf, usually chuckle, shake your head and say, 'I was really stupid child? Then I tell a story in which the three most important are four wheels, a fence of barbed wire and a 15-year-old who bears a striking resemblance to your truly.When I have to fence with a bloody leg, as ? d only by a processor of meat, do you think I was laughing? Nope! And if the doc pushed a syringe full of anti-tetanus in my arm, I have a big grin plastered on my cup? Neither. So why should I use a week later when my status bar shows the bandages my classmates? Time. Over time the pain and helped me to demonstrate how serious I was a child. What now? Now I see the scars with fondness. They remind me of my attention-steps-to-the-wind childhood, because I lived with a terrible, if not stupid accident, and now they have a funny story to tell! Physical injuries and scars that accompany them, which are usually in adulthood, not as fun - or welcome. Perhaps the disfiguring scars of all those who can? T to see the emotional wounds within us. Often the scars caused by loss, fanaticism, hatred, abuse, or failure. And we all? Em, some people just hide their mistakes and then make their lives unmarred. Why? Unless you? Ve lived a life in a bubble, and wears a Kevlar vest, we all get back bad. Physically, emotionally, socially, whatever, are being violated and the rest is part of life.It all, as our scars. A new injury is not a scar. The essence of a scar, what happened? and healed. Something terrible has survived. If we look at ourselves and understand everything that has been through, is that there are? we can begin to scar as: lectures, have been placed? Wins won.For years, I hated, hated five-inch mark on my chin that appeared in the same night I lost my eyes. Now? I kinda like it. How do I search for something that can not be? T is with the American ideal of beauty? E 'also, as we all think about it.If we tu our thoughts, we see it? Weaknesses? not as a failure, but as a sign that they tried, tested and proven. With the right attitude and time to adjust, we can accept and love the fact that the signs on our physical body and souls.Article Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment