Sep 13, 2009

When the light bulb moments of illumination of the road for change

When the light bulb moments of illumination of the road for change Pow, you? I had a moment of clarity that lights up your mind. Yes, you? Ve   had a light bulb moment.But what is meant by a? light bulb moment? A light bulb moment is what I would call a change or a change of life, which is currently   very enlightening and powerful that has changed for ever by the light of   recognition as it was before, unseen, unknown or not realised.Light bulb moments can be life altering. It can occur at any age, at any time   and there may be many or just one in his life. I? I had the privilege of   in my experience the last three años.Debotransmitirle 42? ll give an example of my first. At the age of 23 years who had been constantly sick   For many years. I was raised in a house that was dysfunctional and abusive, and   physically and emotionally, in which the trust, love and support will not succeed. I was   emotionally abused, my parents were drinkers and had grown into a   Hurry. I leaed very quickly that if I and my brother wanted to get something to eat   Night? would have had to lea to cook.As an adult, but had to grow quickly, and I was emotionally   child, the suspicious and jealous shrew total as far as my boy. I was   the type of person who has become a screaming Banshee a drop of a hat. What? S No   Something I? I am proud, but it happened and has become a part of what has been become.By the time my boyfriend and I spend most of the people who saw me as a   Hypochondriac. This made me very uncomfortable and confused, because I knew that   was a bad thing, but not what.During of six months, I have been involved in two major operations;   After nearly a month in hospital. The second operation was only six weeks before   That they should marry. During this period I was diagnosed with Crohn? S disease   said it was incurable and he was very ill in hospital for myself.Being certainly gives you time to reflect. My husband came every   days in hospital to see me, no matter what he was doing. Wine and week-end   The right job for me. I leaed many years later that he had made a decision   Himself to be with me, but I do not? not realize that the bulb time.My time when it was the realization that struck me here was a person who   Loved me no matter what. Sick or well, in sickness and health during the marriage   Go vote. This man was going to marry me he loved me unconditionally and with all your heart,   I decided to put aside my insecurities, jealousy and the myriad of other   small things that were hindering my emotional system and let the drift   away.Light bulb moments, clarity, performance, all to bring one thing, change. You   Can lead a horse to water but you can? not drink. Is this possible? Do not change things   unless you own them, ie, alcoholism, abusive behavior, the dependencies. Mind on   matter.What important is that when the time comes that clarity of thought becomes   intense that suggests that the change is that the bulb possible.Since first time? I've fought, bickered, had ups and downs ours   but we always fought our way through things. We communicate, we share things   and we have developed our way of doing things. The woman who was   Through the window? cold turkey? and has become the women they are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment