Sep 26, 2009

Clean Out

Clean Out This weekend in the spring came into New England. We have enjoyed low temperatures in 60? S, a real heat wave, taking into account the fact that only seven days before clobbered with snow and ice that requires the closure of the school and the closure of the road to boot. And with it came the fever of spring conditions: that uncontrollable desire to go out with the hope that someone? Or something like that? Long and could be it.I zero? I am not complaining about the harsh winter, and apparently for good here in the north-east. It begins in November and is completely in April or May, with trees sprouting ever. And children need sweaters or the ubiquitous North Face fleece zip up almost summer. Then come the weekend with sunshine and warmish time and not have any fever. Crazy on the outside. With various rituals of the season begging for a number underway.Ritual requires a general purge of junk from my house. Spring cleaning at its best. Cupboards, drawers and closets to go through a thorough. During the children? receives donations of clothing and medicines to get thrown out of date. The cleaning itself makes me feel lighter? Well bearing in mind that winter always makes me take a few unwanted pounds around my middle. (Ugh!) Ritual of the number two and requires an effort on the scene window decoration. Go to Snowmen and sled. In rabbits and butterflies come. In reality, little more energy to re-decorate the coers of my house, with visual delights.Ritual season number three requires a long walk through our garden. Or should we say? Patio? we still have one? true? garden. When the weather warms up a little ', and finally got to leave, my husband and I love walking through the courtyard, in an effort to discover what we will do over time. With cups of steaming coffee in hand, and, perhaps, the sound of birds chirping in your ears (I heard from my first day), that the first step through the spring brings a comforting sense of hope that spring really eteal.Ritual number four requires putting up my mountain bike, off the hook in the ceiling work. A new pumping tires and a good cleaning of your home all-zoo me and a good race for my street and one-hour walk around a nearby lake.Such was Saturday. I hoped that the next hot since leaed that the news on TV a couple of days before. I waited for the cleaning and decorating. For the garden and the first walk on a bicycle. To go with all our hearts that the rites of spring was finally in his way.The first prayed Sunday ritual number four. And with the new tire inflated recently removed a seat and helmet firmly planted on the new cleared my head, I ran for my road than they have been brilliant first rite of spring. Ah, feels good! Oh, to be back in that place! The air was fresh and my legs are still weak, but to be back on my bike was nothing short of glorious! I have the bottom of my street, just minutes from my house, and the tuing point, as I had done a hundred times before. They know that my way. The one I had hoped for so long. I tued the coer and I am totally annihilated family. I thought that come along with that terrible feeling that I had a serious accident and could not do anything about it. I felt my brain caught in slow motion, knowing that he was about to be crushed. My bike flew in front of me and I put the wild in the street, directly in the path of cars. It seems that some of the snow had not disappeared, and mixed with gravel, always the right consistency for a good cleaning out.Realizing both sides of the body up and down, left and right, have been excruciating pain, I am forced to pull myself and figure where? exactly? such as pain and evil? or not? I was injured. I just loved to get up, wipe my face and retu to the saddle. To continue with this rite of spring favorites and enjoy the day, as I had expected and planned. But a glance at my pain, elbow bloodied and many layers of skin missing, along with my throbbing knee and left thigh, and I knew that I was mess.A few minutes later, a woman drove slowly in their cars and see the My bike and I spread all the way, has offered to help me and my house selection. Also shocked to find out exactly how bad things were, I fell in the first place, only to realize that beating the pain is very likely that my ten minute walk from the house. She helped me to the car and took me there, I discovered in a door to a real basket case, crying from the pain that always evokes newly opened skin. I was a messy sight, and once strong, too, and my yelps brought my husband and my children are rescue.Wiping is the worst. It stinks. After several times in my day, I thought I was done with him for a while 'time. I thought it was immune, at least a couple of years anyway. (We had a moment here, after all!) As my husband and my children cleaned gagged on the rough side of my area, re-find the number of times I finished with my bike. The couple of times in Miami, where the wet sand, I run out of control, or when the Banyan tree stumps protruding cap along so fast that I did not know what struck me. Or when the driver of a car to look at both sides and I was struck when I mounted the bicycle lane. This was the worst, requiring surgery and one year of physical therapy (and a permanent scar and ever present in our achiness bitterly cold winters). And 'the elimination of holes. When cleaning, I can never tell if they are removed Angri and pain? O my perfect plans for the day has been completely derailed. In fact, Saturday, I was completely pissed off that I lost in this glorious, long-planned one-hour cycling. As I lay on the couch watching too many hours of Hgtv, can I? Do not stop thinking about the rites of spring that do not? Not done. Do not walk through the courtyard. N staging of the house. Do not clean the closets.And thought (but only because my husband continues to remind me), as it could be worse. How could have broken bones or dislocated shoulders on a permanent or damaged, and only one of my brain. And my mind is going to stay in friends who had disappeared recently in the media much more severe. My friend died skiing in Colorado last month and completely tore his ACL last week had a surgery. A. completely razed in the financial field. Made bad decisions and live with the consequences. Others died in personnel. And it is in relationships disrepair.Truth ie stop all at one time or another. We screw or a friendship is not a test or not to do the next interview or declare bankruptcy. E 'odor, and it hurts and it seems so unfair. And we try to be cleaned or clean it. It hurts even more. Eie dumping when the hydrogen peroxide on my wounds, I thought it would be insane. E 'hit and I cried and bubbles mercy.Wiping to place sucks. There are? Say No? Not so. And look around and understand that this is our reality and we wonder as we have here and how? Do not go and find out.I hope this newsletter? Finding no recently disappeared. But if you do, know that I am with you. My legs hurt and my butt hurts, too. And my elbow and my knee is not raw? Do not feel too good. It hurts and I walk? Are somewhat 'cranky. So I? M eat too much chocolate, black, in an effort to feel better. But I? I am forced to retu to the saddle. I? M to play tennis in the moing. Hurt.Wiping game is part of the operation if you want to play everyone. If you put one foot in the sand, it? Disappear sooner or later. What? S wiping that it is not separated from the rest of the world. What? S how to clean after cleaning out.Wiping you withdraw slowly and the sofa can be a wonderful short time drive (like mine was all day Saturday), but you must get up in? Em times. Wiping out of you or anger? It does not help much either, although I confess that much of this, too. Pulire le vostre riflessioni? Well, maybe? S to say something like that. Wiping of gratitude? Now we wish you good sailing go.I every week! Do not delete! But if you do, wiping away and separated from the rest of pack.Carolina Feandez got an MBA and worked at IBM and a grant to Merrill Lynch, before retuing home to work as a wife and mother with four children. He has completely reinvented itself along the path. Strong convictions were bo about the role of arts in child development, ten years, the house and the collection of four kids provide fertile ground for the development of creative strategies for parents. These are reproduced in ROCKET MOM! 7 Strategies to Blast You into brilliance. It 'widely available online, in bookstores or through 888-476-2493. He writes for a wide range of parenting resources and teaches other moms via seminars, workshops, conferences and monthly meetings of the rocket MOM society, a sisterhood that launched the group? Encourage, equip and train the mothers of excellence. Please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment