Sep 3, 2009

Thank God s 2006

Thank God s 2006 Happy New Year and thanks to God? S 2006! Energetically speaking, there was a big change in the energy sector of the planet in late October 2004, a change that would put us in all our steps. I? Customers who had become very ill in recent years has had a neighbor or a friend or family member suffering from some form of intensive health crisis. I? I have had clients who have lost their jobs, went bankrupt, closed their businesses after years and years of service, while others had lost everything. I do not know who was? Untouched by the death of someone they knew, loved and respected? a number that appeared last year more than in any period prior to it. And that was just in our lives. We saw how the tsunami struck South East Asia, killing thousands of people. Then there were hurricanes Katrina and Rita, and before you could even get our breath, a great earthquake shook the mountainous areas of India. Each of these events have devastated the lives and the lives of thousands if not millions, of innocent people. Over the years, I could clearly see the patte emerging from our emotional well-being, one after another, some good, some not so good. The movement of our consciousness is something like this. Not long after the year began, how? What? has begun to happen in our lives, our anxiety rose. Shortly afterwards, the feelings of despair and a feeling of being beaten by began to emerge. In the days and months went by, we tried very hard to open up to a new beginning, to forgive ourselves and those around us, personally, professionally and spiritually. In every crisis, we did the best we could and tried to move forward. And even if we tried with all our efforts and the zeal for peace and harmony in our lives, our success has been limited. In fact, in my opinion, we tried more and less things seemed to change, the more frustrated and resentful especially became cursed. And from our pit of darkness and despair, we sit and wait, feeling empowered to do or change anything. I must say that, historically speaking, I? I am very happy to review and determine if changes are to occur on the planet, and fortunately, there was a change. Somehow he came to me and I not? Also notice. What? S probably because I was sitting in mud and manure on the planet? S energy and could not see what went right in front of me. So what? S discuss this change. Although 2006 has just begun, I have noticed a surprising new quality people? S attitudes. What? S interesting, because the planet is still trying to shake the fear of energy and effort, but its effects are much less of a people. And 'as if the point that we have exhausted all our options and are willing to do what we do - at any cost, whatever the risk. Let me give you an example. A few years ago when it was still a working day, I got up to go to work. Running a little 'late as usual, I decided to pick up my dog by its legs and swing around. Well, I think we really need to urinate, because before I knew it, and not as a stream of golden showers covering my hands and clothes. Now running really late, jumped into the shower to clean, correct, and ran out the door. I must say that at that moment, my level of stress and anxiety is running high at a time. Speeding in my car, I threw my bag in the car, hoping to land in the cabin? S home. As we flew through the air, is caught in the mirror and shattered the windscreen right. I started to laugh at that time. I remember asking what else could happen to me that day. I knew what it is or possibly could be done? Are not affected by it at all. The sky could be falling around me and I do not think that there has been given a second thought. At that moment I felt that I had left to go all my fears, my worries and my anxiety. It was as if I had transcended my ego and nothing in the world may be a conce. I? M shares this story with you today, because this is the energy we have at this time. The line that always comes to my mind when I think about this change - we have been through hell, what could happen that could make things worse. Surprisingly, or rather, fortunately, this change in the energy sector has the advantage of opening the door to new future, a new hope and the manifestation of our hopes and dreams. Rather than fight, fight and live in the effort, we are open to allow things to happen, and to choose their own time and way. I think last year was fixed firmly and do things in a certain way. Now I am happy to have something like that, good, bad or indifferent. This energy is real and true liberation. When I have the feeling of thinking in the back of my mind, I can not hear the Janice Joplin song? Freedom? And only another word for nothing else to lose? and reality, we have come to a place within us when we realize that you do not have anything to lose, but a lot that we can win. Moreover, with this change, I realized that there are also more willing to take risks and willing to do what must be done. And there is a place of fear in a position of power and autonomy and, with it, you are gaining strength. Where to go in 2006 and the game continues to take place, can I? Tell you, but I do know this ... Take your time, use this time to take a deep breath and release all wounds, anxiety, frustration, stress and resentment that he had last year. On the contrary, used to give strength, as they face new obstacles and challenges in this new year. Spend a moment and think about what you want and the direction you want your life to take in the future. Be open to receiving any way or form is likely to come to you. And, above all, to express my gratitude for all that you get, no matter how large or how small. ? Copyright body, mind and SoulHealer 2006. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment