Aug 22, 2009

Create your own motivational thoughts vacation days

Create your own motivational thoughts vacation days March 26 is to make your holiday. This is one of the most flexible holidays. You can celebrate this day, for whatever reason you want. It is for you. Make a day to celebrate a day that you've forgotten, or invent one for your enjoyment. There is no obligation and no common theme of the day. This day is for everyone to enjoy a holiday. I have not been able to find out how this tradition originated.But is a great idea. Make a holiday today, for the month of March 26 Why not extend the idea a step further and started to celebrate many more days without rhyme or reason, but to enjoy and have fun? Ok, we have to take a vacation from work every day, but may try to create a holiday atmosphere. This can not be done? Let me elaborate. For example, I make 7 of each month, a special day for me. I work on that day, but try to get as much fun as possible. Festival, on foot, take life less seriously and try to fill the day with the greatest joy possible. I hope I'm doing clear.All we have conditioned our minds. Let's celebrate each holiday on a particular day and follow that tradition. Why? Why not be more inventive and create our own holidays along with other traditional? Imagine more than 12 days a year full of fun and joy. Let me give another example. Dire, who was bo July 10. In general, I would celebrate my birthday on that day every year. Why can not I call my 10 birthday and have fun? No, I am not asking for presents for a period of twelve years, but at least I can stop for a treatment to my friends? Nothing can stop me to enjoy the 10th of each month of my birthday to promote and carry in my heart? I ask my friends to send me letters, but is not happy to have an e-card from me through them? Or an e-card to say hello? Or a greeting card to wish good moing? Only our attitude stops to make a joyful day for our friends and ourselves. March 26 reminds us of the immense possibilities of the human imagination to make our lives a beautiful life. Rather, we will make every holiday. Every day is a holiday from worries and stress. Leave a strain on vacation every day. Leaves very long and permanent holiday to all those emotions that, like jealousy, conce, stress, tension, and writes for friends.CDMohatta Animated Screensavers Wallpapers and inspiration. He also wrote the lyrics inspired greeting cards. To view the content, you can download screensavers and wallpaper. To send e-cards, visit Ecarduniverse.com and Cupidecards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment