Aug 21, 2009

Beating the hell of loneliness loneliness

Beating the hell of loneliness loneliness There was a time in my life so long ago when I felt very alone in the world. You know what it is like the feeling that you can never be loved for who you are? To never feel truly understood? For the impression that when people see you, that does not actually see you? and not even try to see who you really are. It 'true that there are invisible to everyone but you? and everyone thinks of someone who is not. To be next to someone and feel so far away ... this kind of loneliness is even more just to be only himself. At least for me, I can be me. I think am.I I feel as if my life had no value at all and therefore no value for me. For me, it's worse? The death, due to the death appears to be a relief from loneliness. After his death, I thought, there is probably nothing - and nothing is at least less painful loneliness. For the tears of loneliness is one of the most painful experiences I have ever heard in my life. They are not tears of the body but the soul. I wonder, because when you live so much easier it seems to be dead? To be bo into the world with so many people throughout your life and feel alone. The present and the future seems to move in a long period of time. To tell the truth, I do not think of ending my life. But my heart tells me, 'It is against the law of nature. If I was at the end of my life, I would have been the creation of more suffering for me in the next life. But if an angel came in those dark times and asked me if I wanted to leave this world, I would have willingly spent with her.And that is how I knew I was in hell. If the sky is never where you want to leave, then hell must be the place where you want to leave but can not. The worst place of death. For me, solitude is a place, and is an example of hell. Always ready to leave, but not knowing how, not seeing a way out, and no one to save you. And it was hell for me, and I am inclined, I went everywhere, all the time, able to be free. If only an angel to me, because I did not know how to provide myself.But which has never been an angel. None came. No one came to save me. Nobody has come to understand. The only person in the world, it seemed, was me. I was alone, as has always been and always seems to be.And in this darkness, I saw the only way out towards the light ... love. Love can save money. Love is the only way out of hell. Without you love someone, because you can never expect everyone to love you. But love someone else. If nobody loves you, at least you can love someone else. Love, love without expecting anything in retu. There are others who are in a hell of loneliness? the love they need, so they do not suffer as she suffered. Live so that others do not need to live the hell that you lived. A small eyes, a kind word, a helping hand, a patient ear, a generous smile ... these are acts of free love, it can be done to alleviate the suffering of others. These acts of love, loneliness takeaway? their loneliness and yours. And you add the love? like them and can not guarantee yours.I someone always loves you back in the way you need to be loved. Love is always a choice made freely by the people and the destiny. But I can assure you that the love you freely choose to give you the choice to live freely in your heart. How is love, if you live in love. For the love that you give to others, is the seed of paradise. The hell of loneliness when you're feeling gradually fades into the past. Love has the power to tu a hell heaven.If not understand all this, then you are lucky, because you have not lived through the hell of loneliness, and I do not understand their language. Perhaps you live surrounded by love - or perhaps you feel that you do not need love. But if you do not understand the hell of loneliness, when you are not alone. I know that in May it seems nobody cares, but the cure. This is why I write this for you. To let you know that you are not alone, as people think, as in May. And there is no need to envy those who seem never to have been alone for too.Yes you are lucky, you're too lucky, even if you do not see it in May now. You are lucky because you have the opportunity to be stronger than others, the real strength lies in the capacity to accept and overcome the weakness. You are lucky not to fear death, for those who were hell no longer afraid of death. The possibility of that love, for those who have never been loved, but have no other choice but to love others? or die. Always the possibility and the love in your heart, is the place of beginning and end of all love. To be a true survivor, and those who have suffered one can say that I survived, and only the survivors, who can become the true leader. You are lucky because you can get the power to tu hell into heaven, so that those who were hell can tu it into paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment