Aug 19, 2009

What to do?

What to do? What am I supposed to write? Why I had to write? Really, what should I say? Commentary on the anguish of life, there's enough negativity? Perhaps there is so much negativity that evoke a positive comment, in my opinion ridiculous for the amusement of negativity.I feeling tired. Tired of being tired and feeling tired all over the world. I? M from a time when the wisdom? S voice crying in any situation once it has been blessed with immaturity? S ignorance. But I am not old enough to take any time to lea the patience needed to accept it is part of my life? S education and suffer the loss of the ability to have excuses. Nothing is unattainable. It is expected that the achievement that is the envy unbearable.I not wait longer and complacent in their knowledge. They are my teachers, if brief, and should continue to the next experience. I wish there was another person may choose to while trying to accept my own. Perhaps, I never know what I? Which is assumed. I just know that I need to know the words that explain, and I hope you tu my life? S entry to tell me? This is what we must do. A former computer professor tued Inteet writer, Patti Pacific has combined elements of film, music and publishing to create the digital world, the first volume, "Life." Of losing everything he had leaed to listen to their creativity and looking for people interested in a different way of leaing and beautiful way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment