Aug 26, 2009

Saying yes to life

Saying yes to life How many times have you found to say: No, non? I want in my life? ? T This is not okay? ? I want to make it different? experience shows that when it was less happy? If you're like most people, I think they almost always.This is a normal reaction, because, like us, rather than feeling good   Bad. And, with that said, there are l? Another reaction that I have? D to   Examination. One, you could shout from the rooftops. Va   Something like this: Yes! This is my life?   ? Grazie, grazie, grazie! Well, I heard the thoughts running through my head right now. You? Consider:? This woman is nuts.   Why in the world, I shout from the rooftops to shout and I thank you   Especially when I? I lost my job and I? ve got a family to support and   Mortgage to pay? Or? What reasonable person could be excited and grateful if someone close   They are dead? Well, when you put in this way, you're right, I do not care! But what I need   at this point is to allow you to travel a little 'further down the road. You   ie, after some 'time has passed and you? I had the first shock of this   ? less pleasant experience?. I imagine that all you have been shocking, and in personal experiences   Your life. And, at a sufficient distance from the first shock of the news is   were able to get a new perspective, see the bigger picture and lea something   Thereof. You grew up in a way that you would not have if you didn? T which have   Experience. Provide courses that have allowed growth to take place.When you afford to accept the fact that life does not always lead   the ability to grow spiritually and emotionally, as you put the lemonade, is   gives you the opportunity to dig a little 'more, and it really calls   questions.Some important of these questions could be: 1. What should I know about me to understand better? 2nd What can be done differently that I could lose? T again? 3rd Who am I not forgiven my life is? S time I did, so I do not regret when   He or she passes? 4th Now that I have this open to me, what my heart and soul of   To fill with 5th What? And the best use of my time, when giant leap push the experience? The applications are endless and vary for everyone according to what life   Gave you at the moment. I invite you all to the love of your life, because the fact   You? it? s the only one you have. And the first is possible to appreciate and honor all   appearance soon be able to move you? No, no, no? For your   Roofs, shouting, Yes, yes, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment