Aug 13, 2009

The right approach

The right approach Direct Answers - Column for the week of June 9, 2003I grew up in a happy, loving, stable home. My boyfriend was not so lucky. He beat his parents and shuttled from relative to relative. At the age of 11, his parents threw him and had to live on the streets, until his aunt saved him. He is the youngest of four, with three older sisters.For reasons why I do not understand, is almost daily contact with his family. Families usually tu insult contests, even in public. Her sisters were screaming at each other, and usually one or more of them tell me that is lazy and good nothing.Being for a single child, I have no experience with the brothers and sisters, but I am pretty sure that this behavior does not is normal. His parents are nice to me, but I find it hard, as you could ask their children if they want did.I not one of those women who have chosen him to choose between his family and me, but I do not want my future children under this type of behavior. It 'a wonderful, kind, friendly, but I'm not sure I can be with his family for the rest of my life.MargieMargie I deal with people who are in the over-the-top behavior is similar to break a puppy. You absolutely patients absolutely consistent and absolutely certain. Tamara confronts a deep-sea fishermen, a constant tension on the line of play, a fish-and-tire comparison out.Whatever is the kingdom of the meeting, talk about things, and is reasonable. Got a friend of the family know their behavior is unacceptable in your presence and you need to know that there are consequences if continues.For example, if they occur and shouting insults, you might say if you do not stop, will leave for the day . Then, when they go away, even if it means walking on a theater before the film began. Without your constant support, my friend, there is little chance of success.Very open a good book on training dogs is probably more useful to you as books on etiquette, understanding of others, or to negotiate the differences. Difficult people can change, but you must be very patient, very consistent and very firm.WayneCustom clock for the benefit of a 37-year-old woman, not married. They are intelligent, kind and cheerful. They are attractive enough to make the most of my twenties professional modeling. I think I would make a great partner and a good mother and my intentions well.Some married friends say, maybe I should just find Mr and go close enough for them. The problem is, I can not be satisfied close enough. I know because I tried to work with some wonderful people, great catch and want children, but honestly, I was too boring tears.I not want to appear arrogant, but some people on this planet are satisfied with minivans, soccer practice on Tuesday and a vague feeling that something is missing in their lives. I am not one of them. I do not want Mr. Perfect, so that he does not exist. But I want Mr. Perfect me.Some women never marry. Maybe I was not with someone special.NatalieNatalie, it is not arrogant, to know what you want. Some inner part of you says that the fate of not doing so is worse than the fate of not knowing if it will happen. If you choose to get close enough, is what we suffer for. ended with a marriage, the greatest of my expectations, providing for someone special. Maybe another person would say, by Tamara ", Gandhi could not be with that woman!" But for me it is absolutely perfect.WayneAbout Author Authors and columnists Wayne and Tamara Mitchell can be reached by writing to: Direct Answers, PO Box 964, Springfield, MO 65801 or e-mail: DirectAnswers@WayneAndTamara.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment