Aug 24, 2009

The four emotions that can lead to life change

The four emotions that can lead to life change The emotions are stronger than the forces within us. Under the power of feelings that people can most heroic (as well as barbaric) acts. To a large degree, the civilization can be defined as the intelligent channeling of human emotion. Emotions are the fuel and the spirit of the pilot, which together drive system, the vessel of emotions civil progress.Which people to act? There are four basic types are, each, or a combination of several, may lead to the incredible work. The day when we remember that these emotions to the demand for fuel is the day you tu your life around.1) DisgustOne gender equality is not the word "disgust" with positive action. And yet properly channeled, disgust can change a person's life. The person who feels disgusted has reached a point of no retu. He or she is ready to launch a challenge to the life and say: "I did!" This is what I am after many humiliating experiences at 25 years, I said, "I do not want to live anymore. They are currently broken. I did too embarrassed, and I lied. "Yes, productive feelings of disgust when a person says," Just enough. "The" man "has finally had with mediocrity. He has this terrible disease, with feelings of fear, pain and humiliation. Decide which is not to live this way anymore. "Waing! This could be the day, life revolves around. Call it whatever you want, the "I" day, "never again" day, "enough" day. Whatever you call it, is powerful! There is nothing so life changes and stabbed disgust! 2) DecisionMost of us must be pushed to the wall to make decisions. And if by this point, we have the conflicting emotions associated with them. We have a crossroads. Now, this may be a two-point range, three peaks, or even four-foot range. No wonder that decision-making can knot in the stomach, you wake up in the middle of the night, or make us break out in a cold sweat.Making life changing decisions can be equipped with an inteal civil war. Armies in the conflict of emotions, each with its own arsenal of reasons, struggle with each other for supremacy of the United States. And our resulting decisions, whether bold or shy, good or impulsive, may be the course of action or is blind. I do not have much to give advice on the decision-making except this: Whatever you do, do not camp at the fork of the road. decide. And 'much better than a wrong decision not to do. Each of us must be our feelings and our ordering feelings.3) DesireHow could ask for more? I do not think I answer this question directly, because there are many possibilities. But I wish two things: a. Not come from inside to outside. B. It can be done outside of anything can trigger desire forces.Almost. It is a matter of time for preparation. It could be a song that tugs at the heart. There could be a memorable sermon. It could be a movie, a conversation with a friend, a confrontation with the enemy, or a bitter experience. Even a book or an article like this can trigger the inteal mechanism is that some say, "I want it now!" Thus, while the search for your "hot button" pure, raw desire, welcome to your life every experience positive. Surrender to a wall for the protection of life experience. The same wall that keeps your disappointment holds the sunlight of enriching experiences. Then tap life. The next contact would be the one that makes your life around.4) ResolveResolve says: "I will." These two concepts are among the strongest in the English language. Want to. Benjamin Disraeli, the great British statesman, once said: "Nothing can be against the man, the game that the extent of its purpose." In other words, if someone decides to "take it or dying birds," nothing can him.The climber says, "I want the mountain. She said it was too high, too, is too steep, it's Rocky, it's too difficult. But it's my mountain. I will increase them. I will soon be waving from the top or if I'm not, because when I reach the top, I am not coming back. "Who can say with this solution? When faced with such determination of iron, I can see, time, fate and circumstances, the convening of the conference and hasty decision: "We can also for his dream. He said that is about to perform or Die Trying. "The best definition of" resolve "I've ever heard came from a student from Foster City, Califoia, USA. As is mine, I lectured on the success of a group of children for a bright Junior High School. I asked: "Who can tell me what" resolve "means?" Many hands you and I are very good definitions. But the last was the best. A shy girl from the back of the hall stood up and said with quiet intensity, "I believe that a promising solution means that it will never give up." That's it! This is the best definition I've ever heard: Promise yourself never Up.Think about it! How long should a child try to lea to walk? How long would the average child, before saying: "Behold, you have your chance"? They say that the madman? Of course it is. Every mother would say, "My baby will keep trying until he leas to walk!" No wonder all walks.There is an important lesson in this. Ask yourself: "How long will I have to go to work, my dreams?" I would respond: "As long as it takes." This is what these four emotions are all about. To your success, Jim RohnReproduced with permission from Jim Rohn's Weekly E-zine. Copyright 2005 Jim Rohn Inteational. All rights reserved Worldwide. To subscribe to Jim Rohn's Weekly E-zine, go to

No comments:

Post a Comment