Aug 26, 2009

Money or Faith

Money or Faith I? I've been to 64 countries, and if the money is useful, and goes quickly (and is useful and has its influence), I? I had a lot of time in one or another and a pinch of faith, and I? ll have faith in one day? Why? I? Ll explain. Who fought in an area under fire tells you:? Save your money, I need faith right now. Similarly, when I was in hospital, had a stroke that paralyzed me, even a heart attack and bypass surgery, said he was a fruit. But three days after I got out of bed, and when they did, who called me for three weeks? The miracle of the room. Even the atheist doctors bewitched. The money went away, like faith over.There was a doctor standing at the end of my bed for three days. I remember that, like me? D-awake, watching him, watching the clock it was 5:00 AM, could? A phone call I was not too bad. Then fell asleep. And when I arrived I asked who was better than the doctor. The nurse said that there was no doctor, he has a lunch and two nurses. I thought for a moment and said:? No, it was a great man with a long white shirt, wide shoulders. You commented? Have you seen? And I had not. Then he told my doctor? S name, and I looked and it was not his image? Cree Him.Seeing not, not? Do not do this, nor I am responsible for the invisible world, or so I can? Do not blame anyone, but facts are facts. A blind man does not believe that there is a moon, I d think. All doctors and medicine in the world I go back to reality. However, the same goes for the battle. I saw things in Vietnam can not be explained by the physics of the moon and the sun radiating on us, because it is not of this physical world: simple as that, and that.Most of people who say that God is no more? We are simply expressing an economical way to recognize the obvious. I mean, who made the moon and sun, and if by chance, is the biggest accident in all creation. E 'as I said one day you woke up and was the city of New York, built for all eyes. Now you know that someone has built. Who? I am not a heaven or hell is most convenient for a sinner, and you can sin and not worry. As Plato said, most people who come to hand and rape of his neighbor? S wife, not knowing that consequence.Dennis Siluk

No comments:

Post a Comment