Aug 20, 2009

The success of Health and work

The success of Health and work Mark Twain (1835-1910) who believed that the fun is important if you want to succeed. "The secret to success is to leave your vocation." Mark Twain must have had fun as a writer. His sense of 'humor is evident in his writings. No wonder that he lived a good age for those days. He leaed as a boy how to use a vacation. I have the following story about him and Josh Alan Elliott Hinds.In 1830 Mark Twain disobeyed her mother by jumping into a swimming hole near his hometown in Missouri. His mother punished him by setting the white thirty meters in length fence.Sam Clemens (Mark Twain, before he chose a pseudonym) began to paint slowly. He thought of an excuse to leave the work.He had just started when his friend John revealed: "I believe that it is not possible with me, because she is working," said John. "You call this work? "said Sam. "A child is not white any day." Sam continued to pretend that he enjoys painting drudgery.John watched this for a minute, then said, "Let me go." Sam told him that the work was offered skilled.John Sam the core of his apple and Sam agrees to pretend that he was a great afteoon favour.All Giovanni couple having tied the boy to pay for the privilege of whitewashing a part of the fence. If the task is finished, Sam had several properties, the joy in the hearts of young boys.Years later, Sam Clemens told the story again in his book "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer." The story symbolizes the ingenuity of the American mind in making the best of the situation and treatment play.Work can be unpleasant or fun, depending on how the spirit is or where it is performed.Adam Hollioake, English cricketer, made when his brother died suddenly that the most important things in life are "in nature and fun." Those who are kind and fun for a large part of his life is a success of this standard.Joan Rivers is a comedienne New York, that for the last 50 years of the show and is still strong.She is a great success and is still a success 71.Joan in rivers is not always easy for the victims of their jokes, but has a great pleasure and enjoyment for millions of people who continue until their current age.Not all comics have found their work enjoyable. A large number have suffered from depression and more than its fair share of unfunny thoughts, Joan, but seems to enjoy her work. But even they do not suicide.She time in a conversation with her daughter and was impressed by the work. He took a gun and was ready to kill, when their small dog crept into her lap and thought, "Someone needs me." I heard Joan recently, Parkinson's, the exhibition, on 9 October 2004 before starting their tour of the UK (ten cities in ten days). The interview was riveting.Michael as Parkinson's disease, was the queen of comedy. "It has the plastic surgeons, which has Mickey Mouse in Walt Disney." She said, Michael, who had sold all their reserves, except in Birmingham. "No one has bought a ticket to Birmingham." He pretended to spit. He has the gift of being easily integrated into a smile. I expect that after the interview, in Birmingham will soon be something out.Michael wise for his age and plastic surgery. He replied at once: "I know they are old, but I can not see me, so screw me. The only two good things about old age are: Have you lost your hearing, so that you can not hear the doctor say: "you" again to die, "and you can relax in the cinema at half price.Joan went to the "defense" of plastic surgery. The only bad thing about plastic surgery is that I have so much money for them, I discovered that it would be more convenient to have changed my DNA. "Michael asked," Do you agree with people who have plastic surgery? "Everything around you through life, everything around you through life. Life is hard and that we get older, more difficult "" You are now there are 71? "" I do not think we need to get into that. They took my sweet, and I took a year to blow my candles. I was then 72. If you get no breath left. you lose your breath. With 40 to lose, start your sight. At 50 the mind starts to go. At 60 you start to fart, it's just terrible. And do not miss the sense of smell than 70 have been so alone. "The audience roared with laughter Parkinson. Earthy humor falls in the UK too! Michael probed further "to make a rope close to your humor. When you draw the line? "" I do not. Things are so terrible that some 'time the only way you can relieve the tension, it's a joke to get people to laugh. I have four friends in the Twin Towers. That? s big time serious. I have the first joke on him because he was so terrible that, if the people I came to see, I have jokes to relieve tension.My husband committed suicide, and I went on stage and a week later said: "It 'was my fault, because the love, and I have the bag of my head. It makes people relax, "said Michael. "They make fun of old age, but one thing is certain, as far as conces you, do you think is better than ever. Have a sense of confidence, you have a sense of experience, you have the timing wrong ...." Joan interrupted with feeling: "And we did it all for me. You know what I say? I was fired. I have thrown away. I said, are about. I heard five times: "Forget her" ... so that you can always go back. For an audience not like me. It 'sad, but I know that there is a future and that makes a big difference, I think that's why on stage. You just want to have fun. "Joan Rivers is a survivor and a great success in its own way. He helped people to laugh at old age, suicide, terrorism and death. It helped that in middle age to cope with their unvaished looks like: "If you want in the mirror if you have more than 50, and you have two choices - death and humor." Joan believes in having fun. It is one of those who whistles while she works. People can endure the tedious work for as long as they can chat and have fun with their colleagues from time to time. Even soccer stars who love the game locker room interviews often more, when they are most successful retire.My teaching martial arts as a teacher, if the lesson was fun. Both younger and older students enjoy exercise, the demand for rapid response, but not end up in pain.Blocking and ability to escape, for example, can be taught by a student in another cast boxing gloves. Although the block is not the empty glove compartment hurt.I not only launching a vague, the cat to improve their skills, but tax evasion does not appear to benefit from this at all. It was only his back on me in disgust. I think that a dog can have a greater sense of fun! Especially those who love the cat complain, I know that many cats do not enjoy a love play.Every meeting, especially things that do not hit it again! Focus Mitt Shield exercises and have fun. You can work hard and have fun at the same time. You lea all kinds of kicking and striking skills while you enjoy yourself.Working music is fun. Aerobics teachers who have recognized from the outset. It is no coincidence that their classes are full.When I taught religious education, students leaed the fastest when they are leaing through games and quizzes, where you and 'fun at the same time. He leaed much, without realizing that you are working hard.The Seven Dwarfs Disney's Snow White had the right idea. Even if not boring work in the mines, whistle while you work and have fun. Time passes much more quickly, and you are still working done.John Watson is an info publisher on the Inteet and a martial arts school owners. He taught religious studies and life skills of teenagers in London schools for about 33 years before his retirement in 2000 AD, its e-book and the English millionaire, Stuart Goldsmith, can be found on its Web site at

No comments:

Post a Comment