Aug 19, 2009

There is always room for improvement

There is always room for improvement When I was twelve my parents bought me a five-foot pool table for my birthday. This was the best I ever bought this and I was immediately connected to the game. My friends come round my house regularly for a game, and if not why I practice my own.After few months ago some of us have a snooker club, where you could play on full size tables. I was amazed the first time I saw one of these tables in its size, is twelve feet by six feet. We started playing and it was much more difficult to pot the balls in this much larger club table.The was excellent coaching and free for children under the age of sixteen years on Saturday moing. The coach was Glen, at the age of about thirty, at the moment. Was larger than life character and a very good snooker player. We were invited to participate in this free coaching, which was due. It 'been a regular touaments as well as coaching and that gave us free drinks and toast.All players were not exactly the best in the world is so young, and not one of us had ever twenty break. This was the first goal of all of us that we are the first player to achieve this goal. I was very determined that this is me and listened carefully to what I was taught, and tried to implement it.My progress very quickly and my amazement I was the first person to conclude that the disc twenty break. People around the pool table I played a beat, and I went with a smile on my bars around face.Glen, on the other side of the room in question to find out what was the noise. I thought it would be so proud of me and happy for my result, but said that if I could make up to twenty, thirty, I was able result. He told me to smile and brass, and retu to their work in just hand.I back to earth and was a little 'except to say the least. This lesson was very good for me to lea at this early age, and I went to the break of more than one hundred.Stephen Hill is a series of websites, including:

No comments:

Post a Comment