Aug 18, 2009

Life Goes On

Life Goes On Guys, I feel old. Or at least older.No, I did not? T only a birthday party (or rather, has been in recent months). I am thirty-seven years. No, my oldest son a birthday party? He tued 13 last Friday (I have four children? 13, 11, 9 am to 8 pm). Of course, I am not old, and it is not him. But this birthday? 13? is important and is a cause for reflection. ? Not? T get any younger? Say. And this is exactly my point.It seems only yesterday I was playing Little League baseball. O my maturity. Or walk down the aisle to get married. Or see my firstbo for the first time in this hospital in Morristown NJAll these things have been great experiences and those who live only once. Were fulfillments of the objectives and dreams I had that I had. They came and went. But now are memories. Remember that you can? Fairly soon this young man is a graduate of me and away from home. And her three younger sisters, who immediately afterwards. If the graduates of high school, me? Ll 47. Ten-year goals, but ten years less live.Life go forward, and there is nothing you can do to the wheels of time? Anything you can do is make sure we live in every moment of every hour, every day, week and year to view it? S is full. This is all we can do.So These are my question to you this week: You are aware that life goes on? They know that many things that can never lived through the experience again? Did you know that once a day is gone, it's over? Its true. The more we have to be very active. I do not propose that all the time. I believe that we should live in balance, that our life and inactivity are equally important, if the great scheme of things than those in which we are working away. The key is knowing what we want to be actively involved in the safe that we do, and then when it comes, after that day when our last breath, or someone close to us, we know deep in our heart that we all can to enable most of our lives.Have responsibility and ownership for your life? You have clearly stated objectives? You are on your report can make them as health? You are in your life in balance? If you are a heritage for others to enjoy and follow? These are important questions to answer. Even more important is to do what took the life of your dreams and make a lasting legacy.I are spending my life is committed to helping others to do everything possible to make the most of their lives and enjoying materialize. If you live, and the life of your dreams, this is great! If not? T for taking the time to invest now, you? Not? T have to make your dreams? you can wait, right? But, remember, life goes on. The children grow older, and so her. Tomorrow there will be only a few days to make your mark on the world market significantly. You know the world needs your help, no? T te? Now more than ever! Here is my challenge: to live your dreams TODAY! Get your life under control and there happen.About Author: Chris Widener is a popular author and speaker and the President of Made for Success, a company of people and organizations tu their potential in terms of performance, success in all areas of their lives and Achieve their dreams.To see Chris "live" to the next Jim Rohn Weekend Event as he speaks of The topic the influence of terror, go to   Or call 800-929-0434.

No comments:

Post a Comment